The Original Strategy Tester Assistant

It’s no secret that the better you get at understanding how charts work and how the markets move the more success you will enjoy as a forex trader. The only way to be a better forex trader is to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE more. I was frustrated that the MT4 strategy tester environment would not permit me to trade as I would on a live chart. So I designed The Original MT4 Strategy Tester Assistant so I could do just that. Using this tool you can trade in the MT4 strategy tester environment just as you would on a live chart.

The Original MT4 Strategy Tester Assistant is designed to help you easily test trading ideas from within MT4’s supplied Strategy Tester feature. As a curious trader myself I was frustrated that there was no easy way to open, close, or place pending buy/sell orders as well as Stop Loses and Take Profits from within the MT4 Strategy Tester platform. I learned over the years that if I really wanted to test my trading tactics using indicators or just price action I needed an easy way to manage manual orders, something the MT4 Strategy Tester doesn’t allow.

The Original Strategy Tester Assistant will allow you to overcome the limitations of the broker supplied Strategy Tester so you can better train yourself and improve your trading results.

The Original MT4 Strategy Tester Assistant was designed to be easy to use and understand so you may quickly improve your trading skills consequentially saving you time and money. And most importantly it’s fun and easy to use!

Check it out at ZEB4X.ca

Wishing us all great success!

Hi, here’s the new link ZEB4X.ca