"The Plan": Turning 500$ into... A TRILLION DOLLARS!

Did u use a software to calculate?

I keep track of the following informations in Excel:

trades (in, out, date, pair, reason)
account balance (at the end of the day)

So it’s pretty easy to get those stats.

Hey folks!

Won’t have much time to update week 6, I’m flying out for a competition this afternoon and will only be back on monday.

But I’ll give you some info (without numbers, as I don’t have them with me). It’s been a hard week. I couldn’t trade as much as I wanted as I was quite busy IRL with the competition, so I decided to overcome that by taking as many trades as I could while I was online (yeah I know, that’s pretty much stupid). The result is that I’m pretty much breakeven for this week. Good thing is that I learned something:

Stupid hurried trades are stupid and hurried and will usually result in a loss.

Have a nice weekend and to all the american folks, good celebrations!

What competition?

I wish you the success. We can’t wait to have you back.

my guess is in his name. . . :wink:

Exactly!!!

Ok, so now I’ll have 2 more stupidly busy weeks IRL where I won’t be trading much but rather take some longer term trade (i.e. long USD/CHF with 120 pips TP). But then, I’ll restart updating more frequently and with more details.

As of today, I’m back to +55% on my account (yeah, I actually had a bad week). On the other hand, I’m happy if I can average +50% monthly!

Fortunately, I locked in +20 pips at some point and then it got stopped.

Ive finally gone live!

I posted my own thread just to keep track of my strat! 301 Moved Permanently

LMAO…2014 has come and still i never heard about someone who has a networth of 1 trillion USD ,where are you these days or i guess the forbes magazine did not find you yet ?

Laughing :))

Yea man these noobs have seriously no idea about the roller coasters and the emotional & psychological traumas they are going to face in trading.If it,s that easy then i guess most people around would be trillionaires.

…Are we talking about a trillion Zimbabwean Dollars?

In that case, there would be many trillionaires ;))

lol…

[B]Any update? [/B]

He don,t have a time to update his thread,he is now probably too busy partying with topless hot chicks on a $500 million yacht somewhere in the caribbean sea lol :smiley:

probably :slight_smile: