The problem is GOD yes or no?

Is the Christian religion no different from any other religion.

Graham says ‘no limit’ of Palestinian deaths would make him question Israel

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Tuesday that no number of civilian deaths in Gaza would cause him to question Israel’s goal of eradicating Hamas.

In an interview on CNN’s “NewsNight,” Graham made clear his support for Israel would not waver under any circumstance. Still, he said they should “be smart” and try to limit civilian casualties, which he said Israel is trying to do.

Asked whether there should be a threshold where he starts questioning Israel’s tactics in its war against Hamas, the senator said “no.”

“If somebody asked us after World War II, is there a limit to what you would do to make sure that Japan and Germany don’t conquer the world? Is there any limit to what Israel should do to the people who are trying to slaughter the Jews? The answer is no,” Graham said.

Graham says ‘no limit’ of Palestinian deaths would make him question Israel

I do not believe in the God as described by the christian religion or other human religions. We exist on a tiny planet in an average solar system of an average galaxy. The Religion of jehovah describes that God created man in his own image, meaning God looks like man, which means that it puts the human species above all other animal species, as if humans are that special. That does not mean that I do not believe in a higher entity responsible for the existence of everything and the universe, and the course of events of our lives, I even see evidence of something I call ‘fate’ based on how the course of events in my life went.

2 Likes

What is the problem? Is it GOD that no one has seen, or is it mankind / humans whom We witness hurting each other with our eyes

How the Chinese Communist Party Plans to Rewrite the Bible

As part of a push to “sinicize” religion, the Chinese Communist Party has embarked on a 10-year project to rewrite the Bible, Quran, and other religious texts