The problem is GOD yes or no?

Hello, the goddess of non-trading questions! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It seems like the Big Bang discussion sparked a thought-provoking question. So, do you believe in the existence of a higher power or God? Let’s dive into this philosophical and profound topic together!

2 Likes

My belief is that a higher power created the earth, humans, and animals.

And with the creation of humans came a brain to help create the modern world we know today.

Humans also own the power to do good or evil, based on their own free will.

1 Like

No. Life was generated by biology, chemistry and physics. These came together in a certain combination that was just right for us and the Earth. Given the infinite space and time available, this would happen somewhere eventually.

5 Likes

I thought about it a lot. I can’t say if I believe or not.
But what you said created some questions :thinking:
Why do these factors come together in a certain combination that is just right for us and the Earth?

Our environment did not come together in the right combination for us. We came together in the right combination for the environment. It was here first and we adapted to be a part of it.

Your title immediately brought to mind the question, “Which God?”. There are approximately 5000 different gods being worshipped on this planet right now.

1 Like

It’s a good question. Does any one of those gods consider themselves the creator?

Its only slightly amusing to ask a Christian wanting to know if you believe in God, “Which God?”.

Actually, Christians must admit in the end to being polytheistic owing to the multiplicity of immortal ethereal beings - the Devil, the Angels, the Saints, Jesus Christ etc. are all immortal and can affect life on the Earth.

The ordinary people who have died are of course now also immortal but I think Christianity accepts they neither inhabit the Earth nor can they affect what happens in human lives. But being immortal and non-physical they are at least half-way to being gods.

No matter how much science tries to prove which came first, the egg or the chicken, they cannot, because they were created, just my opinion

As the obvious answer, the chicken, however, that brings up the question of how the chicken was created

<Genesis 1:1-21 NIV - The Beginning - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway

Let me respond to this question using an interview with Stephen Hawkings: “It’s my view that the simplest explanation is that there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization: there is probably no heaven and afterlife either.”
Imagine a caring father who loves his child and would never want to harm them physically or emotionally. When we think about the existence of God as our creator, it raises some tough questions. Why do we go through difficult times in life? Why does it seem like God doesn’t answer us when we’re in trouble? And why would God want us to suffer or feel upset?
I guess there is no God

1 Like

Do you think that it is just the Earth??
In this whole big world these are all created for humans on Earth?

Can you think of a higher power and what that power is? Some believe in karma, while others believe in God or Gods or whatever…

What a great example you provided here. That was not my thought.
Have you thought about what would happen if there was no afterlife? What will become of some cruel people who live comfortably in this world while bothering others?
I’m not a believer.

As a Christian, I believe in God based on the holy bible, I do not force my belief on anyone, and everyone has the right to believe what they want, which is why I do not condemn anyone or judge them.

YES. and to me how they are crated is always a question and matter to me.
how complex you answer the questions
you make other questions in my mind. lol

you have to find your own answers to the questions you may have, as i told you everone has their own beliefs

Have you ever thought about that various religions have different God rules even if they all believe in the same God?
For example, in one religion, God says it is fine to drink wine, while in another, it is forbidden. What a fun God.

no one can find the answer of this old philosophical question. :roll_eyes:

Which God, exactly?
Isn’t it funny how all religions believe there is only one God, even yet the same God has distinct rules in each religion?

Again as i stated above and i expect others to do the same, your beliefs is your own and i respect that and i don’t expect others to force their beliefs on me.