The Rabbit Hole

Welcome!

This is a place for discussing:

• Current affairs: what is happening in the world around us and why; to take a deeper look at the drivers and how the future
    could be impacted. How does the past influence the present and future? What lessons have been learnt from the past, or perhaps there haven’t.
  • Politics, Science and Philosophy: debates should be backed by reasoning, evidence and facts.
  • Life: social changes, why are people the way they are now? What has changed?
  • A more light-hearted look at life, arts and music.

Let us challenge everything!

5 Likes

The Rabbit Hole…

7 Likes

Hey! …just when you think you haven’t been asleep for that long … two posts have appeared!

Welcome everybody xx :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thats a cute widdle wabbit!! Wonder what he see??:relaxed:

2 Likes

And we’re off and running!!:joy_cat:

4 Likes

I watched the entire joint news conference between Trump and Putin today. It was exactly what I expected – measured, generic and rather vague. It was the first real meeting between two countries that have had terrible relations for the last 24 so years. Even some at Fox news are giving Trump hell for not aggressively going after Putin. Trump so far ahead of the dumb ass media. Had he been aggressive they would all be asking what he had to hide. Below says it all.

3 Likes

1 Like

Notice how communist Hollywood has deemphasized the patriotic appeal of Captain America over the years

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

Full blown soyboy by 2020. The decline is exponential.

Well, this is trader-related news :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for sorting this out Jen and might I just add, what a relief it is to be out of FF

4 Likes

All you need is on the charts. The news is just window dressing.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Totally agree, I saw this posted yesterday on another site :-).
I can’t remember who posted but it certainly sums up the news brainwashing protocol pretty well.

Perhaps this goes some way towards a contribution to Jen’s original forum opener:
Life: social changes, why are people the way they are now?

4 Likes

4 Likes

All the people posting here are traders in some form.
Feel free to join in. :slight_smile:

Sorry I didn’t sort it out sooner. It was actually Alex who suggested here. The problem is we are of no use to FF because none of us are impressionable and naive newbies looking for a lottery win. We can’t be sold snake oil.

Babypips looks like a place where real traders are welcome.

3 Likes

Can I just have the tacos? :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like