The REAL Holy Grail!

Hey guys,

Never posted her before, so very much new to this site. I think I have discovered the real way to make money trading forex!

This has probably been said here but I will say it again…

NEVER RELY ON ANY {O N E} SYSTEM,

TRUST YOURSELF THROUGH EXPERIENCE…

… p.l.u.s… manage your money and master your skills…

the smart ones will notice that I typed the most important part in lower case.

For those of you that clicked here for a quick and easy way to conquer the currency markets, I shall give you something at least… ( I don’t use this ‘strategy’ any more but I hope it might aid some people to the right path. )

• Look for upcoming news events that are at ‘high impact’ and place Buy limit / Buy stops or Sell Limit / Sell stops within around 20 pips of the current price at the time. Using Stochs/CCI/RSI indicators at oversold/overbought prices can actually prove to be useful at these times, however, not all the time.

I wish you all the best of luck,
IMHO the most important thing in trading these markets is education + observation…

happy pips to all

I would like to add:

I made this thread to encourage people to look beyond searching for ‘magic’ EA’s and indicators and instead to invest in themselves. There is no one ‘system’ or ‘strategy’ that works for everyone but if you want it bad enough, you will eventually get there… I have noticed that many people spend countless hours searching for these illusive promises… but I promise you all that if you spend as much time educating yourselves and observing, you will be much more successful…

happy pips.