The reason I am here

Hi, y’all! My name is Kaylie, I’ll be 24 in August and I’m a mom of 2 girls! I’ve been manifesting a lot here lately and one of those things being money. I’ve basically been telling myself for 2 weeks now that I’m going to find a way to “get rich” so here I am trying to learn something new to do just that!

1 Like

To make money by trading in the forex market. One needs to have skills and experience. You have to give time in learning. It needs dedication and passion for learning. Start your study from now on from here Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Hello and Welcome to the Babypips forum @kaylieriley!

Please keep in mind Forex is NOT a “Get rich” scheme , You need money to make money in Forex and more importantly you need to INVEST TIME to LEARN, Just remember it’s gonna be a long journey, The community here will definitely help you along the way.

As a beginner learning Forex you’re in the right place. Check out Education section here at babypips. (It’s completely FREE). Learn How to Trade the Markets There you’ll find School of Pipsology, Trading Quizzes and Forex Glossary. Everything you need as a newbie starting this field.

Check you this post I normally post in introduction posts, Hope it helps,

Good Luck

Nick.

Wrong mindset. FX trading is highly speculative and there’s never any guarantee you’ll make money, whatever you learn, unless you gamble and get lucky.

That’s the reality. As is found out by over 75% of newbies who lose money instead. If it was easy, we’d all be millionaires by now.

Sorry to break your bubble, social media is merely a siren that entices newbies to Lose. Just think for a moment, why advertise how Joe bloggs made a fortune if he could continue to do so?

You may get rich with Forex. But it is not a get-rich-quick investment. It’s a business that you need to learn for years. You can start here… babypips.com/school.

Read this blog post. 3 Forex Myths & Facts That You Should Know Before You Start Trading

1 Like