The Return of Alphahavoc II

For example, right now i’m scalping on my contest account using tick chart and 4hourly pivot levels. Price is bouncing off USDCAD’s bunch of MAs, i’m expecting price to reach 1.31301 (4hourly R1 level), my stoploss will be at 4hourly pivot level.

Another reason why i choose to continue trading is because the Dukascopy contestant simply are outrageous, they are still trading even now, and gaining Pnl of like 40%. I don’t want to get a placing that is too low. It just hurts my pride too much. I’m aiming for 20% gain on my Pnl % and i’m really going to call it quits. There really are many aggressive consistently profitable trader out there. Like Komias, fx211pips, forexbugiy. I often see these guys/girls in the top 20 in the trading contest. It is not a myth that there are profitable traders, consistently profitable traders are real. Just follow Mannx , Tradeviper and Dennis’s thread. Sometime they will input their opinion on certain trades and they are definitely accurate most times. I will take reference and may choose to follow their direction. Many of them just choose to lay low profile. Why? Because they are already successful, they don’t have to prove anything to anybody. Previously, there was also Adnan who post his trades in the open, and now we a true contrarian rrram² who is also a profitable trader. Profitable traders are real.

For me, i’m still an evolving profitable trader with some personality issues that need to be sorted out.

Can you tell me your MA’s settings and I am seeing one bold blue MA which i think is of 100MA or 200 days MA if you can provide the MA settings I will also be seeing that too in my charts too just like the professional and clean look you have.
Second thing I am seeing that you are displaying the Pivot points , Daily R1,2,3 and Daily S1,2,3 on left side of your screen but can you tell me what is on right side of your chart screen as its seems to me the same PP,R1,2,3 and S1,2,3 ?

blue line is ema144 or 200 ,
i just happen to like the number 144, use you favorite number maybe say 123?
Don’t copy mine and jinx it.

Bunch of MAs is just ema 10, 20, 30, 40, 50

Pivot is 4 hourly pivot indicator. Every 4 hours there is a time marker.

Sometimes, i will change system when this system cause me to take a lost. I will deem this chart as cursed. I will change another set of trend following system.

Okay, my quick scalp trade on USDCAD was a success! i hit target. I’m really calling it quits this time. Now i wait for durians to drop. Below is a screen shot of my contest account equity.

Here’s some example of systems that i have collected over the span of 6 years.

Most of it was free, and i found it using google. Some i have to pay for it.

Then there was this one system, which i paid $1000AUD for it! The most expensive system that i have purchased online to date.

Don’t ask me for it. These are system that i painstakingly collected over a span of 6 long years. I have tons of other system, but having them doesn’t make one profitable. I’m beginning to think it is plain money management and PURE LUCK that will determine if you are profitable or not. The internet is littered with a bazillion of system. I would say most trading system WORKS. If you fail to be profitable, only means you don’t know how to use it. Learning how to use a system definitely take MONTHS to digest. I have no issue learning most system. But i have a huge problem overcoming my own psychological flaws.

YES! I got 20% for my PnL%

My current position is 5th. Now i can only hope those above me to encounter a reversal of fortune. :sweat_smile: I’m bad man when it comes to contest.

You are in contest can you tell me on which link I can see this contest also ?

=========================================

Here is an update on my progress,

Current live account balance : $2360
Current contest account balance : $594

Net profit from my starting balance of $2065 to date were,
(2360+594) - 2065 = $889
(889/2065) x 100% = 43%
(my current equity gain since 25th Sept 2018 till 20 Oct 2018)

=============================

20 OCT 2018
0609HR SGT

The verdict is out! I’m 5th position. $80 prize money!! :sunglasses:

================================

What can you see?

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

Its a bird in the ice skating rink!!

Back to normal . . .

================================

22 OCT 2018
0000HR SGT

Monday : no high impact news
Tuesday : US brain washing speech
Wednesday : France and Germany manufacturing PMI data release

Both France and Germany show a very obvious and clear bearish trend
Market participant will think Euros weak from Monday till Wednesday

When actual data release, nobody knows what will happen after news release.
Priced in, sell the rumour buy the news? Maybe?

Donchian Channel shows a clear bearish EURJPY trajectory. On Friday, price experienced heavy retracement. In-lieu with forthcoming Wednesday’s France and Germany Manufacturing PMI, EURJPY should continue to be bearish?

I don’t see how anybody would dare to buy into EURJPY in the coming Monday till Wednesday. Except maybe the True Contrarian rrram² :rofl:.

=================================

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I STRIKE LAST THURSDAY’s LOTTERY!! I Only bought 2 ticket, both strike, one ticket i won $40, and the other one i won $190. Lady Luck shines on me again. I sincerely Thank the heavenly forces up there once again. i really really appreciate it. :bowing_man:‍♂

The one million dollar 1st prize is coming soon! i can feel it. :rofl:

2 Likes

23 OCT 2018
1222HR SGT

Cable to crash?

British PM to be deposed, that’s some nasty usage of words. Both Technical analysis and Sentiment analysis paints a very bearish picture for the pound. Together, a perfect storm is just over the horizon for UK.

1 Like

25 OCT 2018
0532HR

According to Dennis’s Ranking, NZD slides down and CAD slides up. From the MT4 Chart above, it is my subjective opinion that a reversal of trend has occurred. I’m going to bet that NZDCAD should continue to slide until end of week. For technical reasons, i’m shorting NZDCAD.

I have been every busy with my day job work, handling a personal live and contest live account, accompanying wife out for some shopping during the evening time, coaching my youngest biological brother about forex trading. I’m seriously overwhelmed, i feel like i have neglected my children. I will make it up to them over this weekend. There seem to be some sort of Halloween party in the Town area this Sat, i may bring them there to have some fun.

Trader’s contest Link

An update on my Contest Live account. Managed to rank 2nd at the moment. I don’t think i will be able to overtake the 1st position player. Thus, I’m chilling out soon. Today, will be my last day of trading for the week. Most likely, i will trade conservatively today. A point about contest trading, it does invoke some competitive drive out of me. I feel that i’m taking on too much risk with the contest account. Early today, i was all short on the GBPJPY. Unfortunately, due to my caution, i decided to trail my winnings down and was stop out early on. Still managed to gain some pips though. Such a pity, GBPJPY crash like more than a 200 pips for the past 2 days. Only managed to gain around slightly less than 100pips.

=========================================

Here is an update on my progress,

Current live account balance : $3196
Current contest account balance : $966

Net profit from my starting balance of $2065 to date were,
(3196+966) - 2065 = $2097
(2097/2065) x 100% = 101%
(my current equity gain since 25th Sept 2018 till 25 Oct 2018)

=======================================================
25 OCT 2018
0620HR SGT

Here’s a screenshot of my current positions, follow it at your own risk, don’t blame me if i got it wrong.

Happy trading everyone,
Many Green pips ahead.

May the force be with us!

1 Like

Hey A, whats up. Please look at a Weekly and a Daily on NZDCAD, before you place any shorts.

The Ever Aware VIPER

Hey Alpha!
Is everything Okay? It’s been 19 days since you last posted.

1 Like

Blown his account?