The Rothschilds and IMMO

A little more than thirty years ago, the magazine The Economist predicted that by 2018 the world would have abandoned national currencies, and would have adopted a universal currency, which the magazine whimsically called the Phoenix.

The cover of the January 9, 1988, issue of The Economist depicted the mythical phoenix bird, with a newly-minted 10-phoenix coin around its neck, rising from the ashes of the world’s fiat currencies. The coin bears the date 2018.

Here’s the lead paragraph from The Economist article –

“THIRTY years from now, Americans, Japanese, Europeans, and people in many other rich countries, and some relatively poor ones will probably be paying for their shopping with the same currency. Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let’s say, the phoenix. The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the late twentieth century.”

Fast-forward 30 years (and a few months), to some news (or rumors?) about the infamous Rothschild banking family, and a new crypto-currency they are allegedly creating.

There is almost no information available about what, exactly, the Rothschilds are up to, except for a mysterious name/acronym/abbreviation – IMMO – which is said to be the name of their secret crypto-currency project, or possibly the name of a new crypto-currency token.

Other than that, nobody can define or describe IMMO.

Here’s a nifty fact that conspiracy-theorists will latch onto: The Economist is controlled by the Rothschild family.

Several months ago, I started collecting some articles on the Rothschilds’ interest in crypto-currencies, and the mysterious project dubbed IMMO. Here are several you might find interesting –

https://www.leaprate.com/cryptocurrency/digital-currency/what-else-is-the-rothschild-family-controlling-cryptocurrencies/

So, the One World Currency of the One World Government is going to be a crypto-currency created by the Rothschild Family?

And all along I thought that SDR’s (Special Drawing Rights from the IMF) were going to replace all the world’s fiat currencies. Silly me!

2 Likes

What does it matter ? one may ask - well it matters a LOT ! We have already seen some of the destructive power related to “common currency” with regard to the Euro. If struggling economies cannot devalue their currency then we get the situation we have with Greece, Italy, Spain and potentially Ireland and the newer “entrants” - ie everybody owes money to the “Whales” of the currency. Britain is struggling to Exit and the attempt to do so is creating havoc in the psychology of the other members, who are now starting to throw their dummies out of teh pram.

On another thread @tommor said he had “no opinion” on the fact that these people own all the major Banks. Perhaps now Governments will realise that it is time for each to take control of their own monetary systems and stop paying homage (and Interest from OUR pockets) to these fake Gods !

This thought brings me to consider the USA. I know little of USA really, but it seems to me that some of the problems of the euro zone seem to be apparent also in US. There seem to be areas (Los Angeles etc) where money is free flowing and plentiful, whereas other areas seem to be subsisting in poverty. (The series “Mountain men” seems to highlight some of this issue)

We “oldies” may remember the old films of “Foreclosures” and poor struggling people being thrown off land which had been in their family for generations for failing to meet repayments due that day, on loans from the “wicked bankers”.

All perfectly legal of course, under laws made by US Governments, but it would seem that a dollar to a Los Angeles Resident has a completely different “Value” from a dollar to a “Mountain man”.

Then we get this infamous quote of course ;

If we look at the operations of the IMF (and others) interacting with third world Countries, we are all aware of the operations whereby very poor countries are “Given loans” to “help them” and suddenly the countries find themselves having to drastically cut food production for it’s people because cash crops have to be grown (and sold for “Dollars” - hence no possibility of devaluation ) to meet the “Interest payments” on these loans ! - How the hell has that “Helped them” when the people are going hungry ?

This, seems to me to be the same mechanism which has been operated in the “Euro zone” against those countries mentioned above (and likely to be extended against the new entrants) and also by those old time “Bankers” against the poor farmers.

It will not happen. It is impossible.

1. No one can control the whole world.
  2. Human detest cooperation. Most form cliques. Birds of the same feather flock together. It is virtually impossible for people of different ideology to work together.
  3. It takes a post apocalyptic World war 3 or an alien invasion for the whole world to unite.