The Skyplay System EA

Hello traders, i would like us to help each other make a reliable EA for 301 Moved Permanently . It won the System of the month contest March 2013 and backtest results are Awesome. Robopip will come back with his (intensive) backtest results next week as proof. Thank you all in advance

nice one. fully support!

I’ll try to help if needed. :slight_smile:

youre sure so needed buddy, looking forward to your valuable contribution

I’m waiting Robopip results. I hope that as soon as possible I can start to work on EA.

great, the results will be here this week

the results are out guys System Review: Skyplay System | Forex Blog: Art of Automation

Hi, I’ll try to work on EA. Only I have to understand how to check if Coral indicator is green/red with iCustom function. (Any help for this will be really appreciate).

@Pipsflowfx: Can you confirm that optimal settings for Coral indicator are: xPeriod=55; xSlope = 2.0;

Bye,
snip

Thanks for the update, interesting stats, looks like a nice simple system, do you guys think this is something that can be made into an EA ? Seems simple enough unless im mistaken ?

hi snip, thankyou for your feedback, the optimal settings for Coral indicator are: [B] xPeriod=20; xSlope = 2.0[/B]

yeah the system can be made into an ea am sure. the icustom of the coral i guess is the only little challenging part

Hi all, I’ve coded a first (very alpha) version of the EA.
Feel free to test it (I’ve done a rapid test from 01/2013 to 04/2013) but the results seem not good as I expected. Sure I’ve done some errors, you can help to review the EA.

skyplay_EA_v1_1.zip (1.59 KB)

Bye,
snip

Any information on inputs? Start time & Finish time I assume is 7am to 2pm GMT, but what is Current time & Closing hour?

I’m sorry, I’ve forget to explain the external parameters:
extern int Start_Time = 10(GMT+3 for my broker); // Time to allow to start trading - 7AM GMT ( hours of 24 hr clock )
extern int Finish_Time = 17(GMT+3 for my broker); // Time to stop trading - 2PM GMT (hours of 24 hr clock )
extern int Current_Time; //you can ignore this. It is used in a function at bottom (it could not be an external parameter)
extern int ClosingHour = 17; //Time to close all order (In this case EA close all orders at 2 GMT - I’m not sure it is an original rule)
extern double Lots = 0.05; //Trading Lots
extern double tp = 0.002; //TakeProfit (20 pips - 5 digit broker)
extern double sl = 0.002; //StopLoss (20 pips - 5 digit broker)

Bye

thank you snip, let me have a look and give you my feedback

snip, on which chart do we attach the ea? 5 min or 1 hr?

You can attach to 5 min, because the correct timeframe are hardcoded into EA.

i do not know if i have done it well but the ea has not opened a trade yet

This morning the EA open an sell order on EUR/USD @1.30037. (tp@ 1.29839 - sl@ 1.30239).
I’ve attached it late in the morning, but seem ok visually, can you confirm?

what was the open time? 10:40 GMT???