The Skyplay System EA

Hi guys…

I see on the source code that the condition true.strenght.ind > 0 is calculated on the h1 period but I think it has to be 5min period, isn’it?

• I do understand this if(macdmain>macdsignal …but why this ? …&& macdsignal > 0 && macdmain > 0)?

Macd and its signal line must to be > 0 for buy and <0 for sell?

[QUOTE=“DennyVR;486937”]Hi guys…

I see on the source code that the condition true.strenght.ind > 0 is calculated on the h1 period but I think it has to be 5min period, isn’it?

• I do understand this if(macdmain>macdsignal …but why this ? …&& macdsignal > 0 && macdmain > 0)?

Macd and its signal line must to be > 0 for buy and <0 for sell?[/QUOTE]

Can you fix it?

Hi all,

1. From System Rules we have for example:
    MACD must show a long signal (green line above red line).
    In the EA this is coded as if(macdmain>macdsignal …). Also, I’ve added an additional control to avoid false signal (macdsignal > 0 && macdmain > 0 …). Feel free to comment it. Pipsflowfx can say if it can be useful or not. :slight_smile:

2. TP e SL are external parameter (0.002 both for my 5-digit broker -> 20pips). You can change them manually according to your broker. (I’m a little busy but I’ll try to update with a autofix :wink: )

3. OrderSend 131: yes, I’m using microlots to test. But you can change as you wish.

does that translate to above 0 and below 0? its not important as long as green is above red or vice virsa

Hi Pipsflowfx,

have you checked the EA i posted. please let me know the review!

hi sherrif, i honestly do not quiet understand the rules you set for the ea to work, i.e first using the 1hr data then the 5 min, that clearly mixed up my brain. i wanted to post the ea here and your explanation so that we can try figure out how it works

Hi buddys,
I’m new with mql but tried to modify the snip84’s version.
I’m italian so i hope you understand my english.
The hard part is trend recognition, I noticed that even small changes in the
trend recognition parametres can change a lot the overall equity.
Maybe it’s best to leave trend recognition to the trader’s judgment.
These are the EA’s conditions for the trend.
The coral(20) line on the previous h1 bar is green or red + a certain slope
up or down.
May be some bugs to fix, I recomend don’t use it in real mode.
If you want to try it follow the tasks:
first of all
-in the indicators folder, open the Coral.mq4 file with metaeditor.
-change the xPeriod defalut value with the number 20.
It must result a line exactly like this: “extern int xPeriod=20;”
-compile the file, close it.

-As usual copy the SKYPLAY_VR.mq4 in the expert folder.
-open it with metaeditor , compile it, close it and use it.
-there is a new input, the number of trades allowed and comments on the screen.

thanks for the ea buddy, i will foward test it from next week and give you a feedback. have a lovely weekend

Hi Danny,
I’m italian too :wink:
I’ll look to your new EA with deep interest :slight_smile:

Bye

Hi Danny (I’ll write in english so all people can understand :slight_smile: )
I’m trying your EA and it seems quite OK. There’s a little problem. If a attach into a chart now (11.22 from Roma), it says that time not allowe the trade (but if I remember system’s rules at this hour it should), also the number trades allowed look at all trade (for example now I’ve an open order - from another strategy - and you EA say that no more trade are allowed).

Bye

Hello guys, (hello snip, I am from Verona as you can imagine from my nick).
Make shure that in the input windows you have right setted the time start/finish periods. It depends on the server time, i.e. i have an Oanda MT4, it use EST time that is NY time ( and Havana time too :cool: ) so i have to set the start time period to 3, but your broker server could use a different time.
If you change the today_orders_allowed input parametre with a high number you’ll solve the problem but remember, EA send orders only if OrdersTotal()<1, (that is if there is not an open/pending order).
Some more words on this EA,
I am a bit puzzled with this code because the backtest gave me a very descending line, without even a decent up-swing, with only 28% winning trades. So I tried to reverse the sell/buy orders but I got a similar result, ridiculous.
For sure i’m wrong with something.
I think a very simple thing to do is remove the recognition of the trend on h1 tf and leave only the buy/sell conditions on 5min so that the trader can manually activate the EA when an entering signal is forming.
Btw, at the moment i’m not too much following this EA, i’ m tring this scalping tecnique :
Bollinger Bands and RSI Scalping Trading System - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

Bye for now :slight_smile: