The Skyplay System

Do we have any coder here to make an e.a for this system? it would do us a great deal

Stopped out again today… Are you guys sure this system has a 78% win rate?

which pair? we are using coral indi (20) and with that eurusd hit t.p +20 Gbpusd was to be avoided because of the uk retail sales news, got my 20 pips and was done for the day

which pair? we are using coral indi (20) and with that eurusd hit t.p +20 Gbpusd was to be avoided because of the uk retail sales news, got my 20 pips and was done for the day

Oh! The coral indi was set to 55 on mine! That’s why! Well, I’ve changed it now. Thank you :slight_smile:

BTW
On the first post it says "This system works best 1 Hour before the open of London Session (7am GMT) to 2pm GMT."
And then later it says on entry that "Time must be between 8am - 2pm GMT"
Which one is correct? :stuck_out_tongue: Is it from 7am or 8am?

yeah thats the parametre i would suggest you use

sorry, thats a typo buddy, it should be 7 am too

Hi guys, :36:
Can You explain how to change the “Time Zone Indicators” parameters?
I like the ratio of this system. I’m tring to makes this changes, 1- I want to see a new red or green cloor on the h1-coral ind. (that is, at the very beginning) 2- I display the coral ind. on the 5min tf and enter in the direction of the new trend with thigt stops.
BTW I don’t think the original system could have 78% of winnings, but it would be amazing! :slight_smile:

set Begin_1 7am gmt (-+ your timezone)
set end_1 2pm gmt (-+ your timezone)
set Begin_2 any hour e.g 00:00
set end_2 Begin_2 + 1min like if you used the above example, you will set this to 00:01 this is made to make sure that the second time zone does not show :slight_smile:

thanks I did it…really…I could not find the indicator’s window …:24:

Hi guys, i have started a new thread 301 Moved Permanently in quest for a reliable EA for our system, feel free to check it our and your contribution is highly appreciated

cool nice one. I dont mean to be a downer but i have noticed alot of talk about tweaking the rules, do we have a definitive set of rules to start of with to be built into the ea?

the system generated two wins today in eurusd and gbpusd each +20pips. all entries were long

hi sandy, we are using the rules on the first post ONLY.

EURUSD ok. But GBPUSD when? Just to understand better the system. :slight_smile:

Thanks

the 7:15 am gmt candle could not break the 20ema high mva, and closed above it. that granted a sweet longing opportunity upon the open of the 7:20 am gmt candle

Hi, everybody
EURUSD (oanda data feed), original rules, from 8am GMT : IMHO
-white orizontal line= entry price
-green line = take profit

• stop loss 1.3053

have nice W.E.

Awesome!! just a reminder trading time is from 7am gmt in which t.p was hit on the 8:55 am gmt candle

Here is a chart to explain the entry