The Start to Success: My Trading Journal of Thoughts, Ideas, and Opinions

How it all Began
Trading forex has a been an amusing journey. To me, its an ongoing advancement to success. Many people are skeptical when it comes to this type of…I guess I can say…journey. Why is that though? What makes people intrigued with the thought of making money, but not unsure of themselves to do so. Effort, time, confidence…the list goes on.

During my journey, just like the ones who are reading this, challenges came in every direction. What’s the best timeframe to trade for me, the best pair to trade, what type of trader am I, what analytics do I follow. To be honest, it was a little overwhelming at first, but I realized obstacles will come. Now, almost 2 years later, I’m still learning strategies and ideas to become a successful trader. I know this market changes constantly, so the term “Master” will never be used by a trader who knows the truth about it.

Why The Journal
I been a member of BabyPips for awhile, but hardly interacted with discussions, ideas, or shared my opinion. I just generally read ideas, other members post and congratulate them on their successful trading day.

Now that I created this next step within my journey, I would like for you to join in. This journal is not just for me sharing my thoughts and ideas…its for all of you. We all have the same meaning and purpose when it comes to this market, and that’s to be successful, so lets do it together.

Everybody has an opinion, and they will matter in this journal. Your ideas and thoughts could help others. So what that being said…Peace, Love, and Freedom…get your money!! :chart_with_upwards_trend: :currency_exchange: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :moneybag: :fist:t5:

3 Likes

Looking forward to having an informative discussion with you.