The TradingView charts (on the Rates page) are out-of-order

Wednesday, August 30, 12:30 EDT

The Rates page seems to be working properly – prices are live, and presumably accurate.

But, when you click on a currency pair, a commodity, an index, or a cryptocurrency, TradingView charts don’t populate.

I tried two different browsers. No TradingView charts on either one.

Edit

The charts are now populating on the Google Browser, but not on the Epic Privacy Browser.

Thursday, August 31, 01:50 EDT

I’m still having trouble pulling up the TradingView charts in either browser (Google Chrome or Epic). Is anyone else having issues with the charts?

Chrome and Epic are both built on the Chromium platform, so maybe that’s where the problem lies. I haven’t tried Firefox or Microsoft Edge, yet.

Hey Clint,

We’re seeing the same, Chrome browser works fine, but with Epic browser, nothing loads when you click on a currency pair from the Rates page. I imagine this has to do with Epic blocking various scripts from loading, related to TradingView. For comparison sake, I ventured directly to TradingView.com to check out their live charts. I couldn’t get many of the currency pair chart pages to load AND work correctly. The pages would load, but parts of the page wouldn’t work. Going directly to a specific time frame from an interactive chart, like 3m, resulted in no data, and the browser crashed on repeated attempts.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like Epic browser and TradingView charts like each other.

That seems to be the new paradigm. And it all started just a few days ago.

I’m guessing that Epic is blocking TradingView, not the other way around (emphasis on guessing).

Advertising and many video feeds fail to load on Epic, and I think Epic is reacting to TradingView charts as advertising. The strange thing is that, ever since Babypips added TradingView charts to its site, they have loaded perfectly on Epic – until sometime last week.

It’s a conspiracy :scream: