The Universal Scalp/Trading Indicators/Strategies systems

The GU chart below

No Multiple arrows, Price has not closed on MA

So waiting for price to close above MA to for BUY scalp opportunity

The GU signal above is not good one as price has not slipped away from arrowā€¦ its goneā€¦ But I will wait to enter only if it slipe sown without closing above MA here

1 Like

Iā€™m not getting the whole strategy you are usingā€¦ Falstaff and A1len seem toā€¦ so it must be me.

I have never used BBā€™s so itā€™s not an Indicator that I know the characteristics ofā€¦

Thanks for walking us through it though Nirmalfx. Cheers

Nope - I thought I was and had seen that it has to be a fast move, but Iā€™m really not ā€œgetting itā€ as yet.

No i am confused as you alsoā€¦

Rules seem to be vague , and changeā€¦?

But If i could just get my hands on some of those Arrows it may workā€¦!!!..lol.

Okā€¦the most simple rule is that arrows occur in a consolidating market onlyā€¦ scalp them with an SL , if it hits the SL then wait for MA to confrom as saidā€¦ I dont think there can any more simple ruleā€¦you will have some losses also but wins will certainly be higherā€¦I will post some charts hereā€¦ try them as said ( please dont trade real)

Im a research fellow and doing research on these tools since last 10 years. I have tools with win rate from 70-95% . They are like swings finder, overthrow detector, Scalpers, Reversals/retrace finder, etc.
All tools I will show here are my own tools.

For proof I will post my analysis here.Just you will have to be patient and polite.

I will be posting my analysis of FOMC also ā€¦

sorry, could not post pre FOMC analysis being busy in some other private errands.

In this chart there was a Short scalp signal which went true but as it has slipped upside after some retrace down On SELL signal, I personally will hunt opportunity to short CADJPY

New visitors please read previous posts on how to trade these arrows.(recommended paper trading only)

Multiple SELL arrows , expecting a retrace down to the level of arrows, short scalping on MA confirmation also.

GBPNZD has achieved almost what I was on

expecting same on same but has a an SL on 89.30

cannot open all details here as its my personal system and donā€™t want anyone to decode itā€¦ But Im willing to help everyone by posting good stuff here. Positive and negative feedback both will contribute in my research .cheers

Multiple arrows on short side but price slipped away. expect to retrace to the level of aroows at least. ( paper trade recommended)ā€¦

I donā€™t need to tell you what move expected next on usdnok if you have read all the posts carefully. Cheers

Here is price action which we expected seeing multiple BUY arrowsā€¦

Here is one more setup before NFP. The analysis is simple. I can see multiple SELL arrows and priced did not respect it. So a retrace down to the level of arrows expected.

Cheers

Its enough to show this much to prove that my system is an established system . people talk of Order Flow but here we can do better than those who have access to Order Flow. Nothing is impossible.

I cannot trade being in India as forex is Ban here. May be I will need a partner from a country like Australia, Canada etc to take advantage of my research. For now Im just providing some consultancy to a couple traders to support my research expenditure.

I have track record of 1 year ( my clients acc) with 5-15% a month on medium term trading with DD limits of 15% . This approves my research.

I see - so your motivation is soliciting. Thats naughty.

nope, I m trying to keep my research continue. I will seek help but not financial in anyway. Just testing and no one who cannot trade will ever be ready to help me testing my things. Am I right .?

Below is a free signal account on mql5.com . Created this only for transparency, nothing is hidden. But This acc is being traded on medium term tools only. This is not a new project. Im working for last 8 years on my research.

[removed for Forums Policy violation]