The Universal Scalp/Trading Indicators/Strategies systems

Hahahaha take it easy

I don’t know how u can talk of transparency when the only one seeing through your system is you. The only way you can test your research and have it verified is if multiple traders can test it on varying pairs in varying conditions on your predetermined rules. Hit me up and I’ll love to do further testing on it for you.

No one will ever give time and attention required in a research… Most of the Users here are just traders and may not be programmers… If I start to explain the things in detail it will take me a couple thousand fellows to find one who can understand what Im doing. As said.I have upto 90% win rate on some of my tools. only 10% failures need to be tackled with SL… Im done with many things , now just Im working on SL only.Otherwise 5-10% a month is not difficult for me part time.

Let me see if I can summarize what you have told us so far Nirmalfx. Please let me know if I am wrong somewhere.

• Here is an indicator that draws arrows on a chart
  • It is a scalping indicator
  • No, also it is a swing indicator
  • I cannot tell you the rules for my system because they are too complex and you would not understand. One in 2000, maybe.
  • Some of my tools have 90% win rates. Maybe it’s this one, maybe not. I’m posting a tool that is not the most successful in my repertoire.
  • Here is a signals account that may be mine. Maybe it is using this system.
  • I am not looking for financial assistance but a CAD or AUD partner who will help me test my system.

I’ll tell you what. I am Canadian. I’ll be happy to test your system. Testing systems all day long is what I do.

1 Like

Leopard showing its spots.

Such a bad poker face

Thanks mate. But you need be competent in terms of profitability/expertise before you comment on any trader/developer. Am I right ?

Well, guess I’m not living in a glass house then.

def. expert
x - unknown quanity
spirt - a drip under pressure

Here is one of my spots @_bob

(Do not trade real, Recommended paper trade only)

@clemmo You seem to be away for days. Whereas you were claiming something different ??

Here is my another projection which is somewhat on medium term. Not showing my tools but only chart.

Recommended paper trade only.

@clemmo You seem to be away for days. Whereas you were claiming something different ??

I don’t understand what you mean.

Yes, well done, that seems a likely trade. We’ll watch it with interest.

Mate, i think he’s challenging you on this point

so the whole Testing systems ALL DAY LONG
vs
You seem to be away for days

i think this is the point of focus

Or the price might do this. 50/50 chance bro, you’re just guessing now to attract attention.

OK… let us suppose that Im just guessing it. Still none of my guess failed in this thread. Guessing it right is also an expertise. Some more guesses to be posted , not for attention mate. My signal account is also free. May be you need to steer you thinking in right direction a bit.

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

You trade without a stop loss ant the result is becoming apparent.

Anyone can guess without a stop and they’ll be right 999 times out of 1000. But that one time you get it wrong

But i digress you can’t trade, you said so yourself[quote=“Nirmalfx, post:39, topic:133132”]
I cannot trade being in India as forex is Ban here.
[/quote]

So you fiqured out you can sell your services instead. Good for you. Pay for advertising. Show the owners of this site the respect they deserve.

Maybe you need to think outside the box bro. But then again, sometimes thinking inside the box is actually outside the box.

A quick google search uncovers what your motivations are. You’ve been banned at forexfactory.

s c a m m e r.
use free tools from forexfactory to build so called ‘‘holy grail schemes’’ then ask for money in private from newbies fir his private ■■■■ templates.clear not a trader who know or have intention to trade for his own good.
Nesta is always in searching ways to trick people and make private groups where he can trick people with his schemes.he’s not transparent ,hide past bad performance and wiped accounts.
SCAMMER!

Shame the robot elders can’t see any of this. Your here for self promotion to profit. You have no interest in leading a hand to help anyone.

1 Like

All respect to the owner of this site.

The thread may please be deleted if not conforming to the rules.

regards

You are mistaken for sure. I cannot argue as will lead to nothing. I was to post some projections here . If You want I should not then its all OK. Bye

Follow the trail

First your own link
[removed for Forums Policy violation]

That gives your profile

[removed for Forums Policy violation]

Then we examine your posts

Follow the thread

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=617259

So how ARE things “aider”? look your membership has been revoked. Lets check out your history there

Look the same skype name and the rest is self explainatory

SCAMMER!

3 Likes

you can’t argue with proof

1 Like