The WinPsych Experiment

Lasted 10 minutes? I am calling the day from open buy or sell to close. The day isn’t over son!

I admire your enthusiasm old timer! Lets keep the need to copy & paste from journal to journal to a minimum though…save the planet and all that good stuff :slight_smile:

On a more serious note… How did the testing go?

Testing went really well. I have to do some things for a few hours then I am going to test a lot more today. The new concept I am testing is going to work beautifully with my old concept. I tested about a month of EJ. My goal is to have over 6 months by the end of the week. As well as a few weeks on my hour sheet: pretty soon I will trade intra day as well. Specifically 1 hr timeframes xD.

Hi all. Not posted recently as I had to refresh my pc installing everything again. I have however been back testing some breakout principles & my findings are looking good. I still have plenty more to do before jumping to any conclusion. I will upload a video soon for feedback. Safe trading.

I know a guy who lost 40k in 14min and made them back in 4 months. He traded only 1 pair. I need to crack his game :slight_smile:

It has come to my attention that this forum is not the place to discuss and exchange ideas and viewpoints but more a place where people can pat each other on the back to satisfy their back patting requirements.

If Tyrone, Legend, MoneyNvr and BlueHenry want to carry on our discussions etc then pm me some contact details and we’ll take it from there in a more suitable environment.

Cheers guys.

Thread closed.

I do understand your frustration. I will pm you. We can setup a Skype meeting to get to the meat of things. Still reinstalling programs on my pc so bare with me. Speak soon.

[QUOTE=“WinPsych;621016”]It has come to my attention that this forum is not the place to discuss and exchange ideas and viewpoints but more a place where people can pat each other on the back to satisfy their back patting requirements. If Tyrone, Legend, MoneyNvr and BlueHenry want to carry on our discussions etc then pm me some contact details and we’ll take it from there in a more suitable environment. Cheers guys. Thread closed.[/QUOTE]

I will pm you

Let me explain the hold up riddle to you WinPschy.
While a signal is visible and a powerful bearish trend is in progress few poor traders place 1k lot each hoping for some small profit. 20, 30 pips or whatever. While price is half way to its target a “great” trader which is not part of “us”, one that smells any move of the market enter with 50k. Oh, no, make it 100k and everything starts to go crazy. All small guys are stopped out, the trend reverses, even the big guys starts shaking after -200 pips in the opposite direction. If that’s not what you do then I apologize. I must be banned now from this site before telling you guys some other riddles about the deep heart of the “Forix” market :slight_smile: