The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

Love it! The one on cable was a bit more complex, but still the same result :slight_smile:

Got in at .5660, on the H1 price/stoch divergence stingerā€¦magic!

Iā€™m also having the same problem of it freezing.

Where is the download?

Got in also at 1.5661 and TP1 taken at 1.5691. Price is moving nicely so far. Already near my TP2 level

Entered @ 50 :))) half off the rest keeping for a day.

Edit. Got stopped out at the figure. Stochastics werent looking good for long, made a tight SL. I might miss the move even higher which would be a bummerā€¦ but other than that, am done for the week :slight_smile:

Same problem here :frowning:

On my way to work. Iā€™ll post the other one in a while and hopefully that helps the freezing issues.

got in at NYO long at 15675 half off already will see what the other half does.

would love to get board with getting it right but that hasnā€™t happend to me yet.

Got 2 trades in today:

Trade #1

• Long Cable - 1.5661
  • LO Kill zone, 1hr OTE, 4h bullish, Pivot Buy Zone
  • TP1 at 1.5691
  • TP2 at 1.5695 (my target was almost met by a few pips (1.5747) but price dropped fast after wards and trade ended at my SL I was managing)

Wish I would have got a better TP2 on this trade ā€¦ oh well

Trade #2

• Long Cable - 1.5679
  • NYO Kill zone, 1hr OTE, 4h bullish, Pivot Buy Zone
  • TP1 and TP2 taken at 1.5697 (I was managing this trade thru my phone app. Couldnā€™t set a limit order, wanted to take 30 pips and got greedy ā€¦ price then dropped lower and ended up taking 18 pips profit)

Long cable at 1.5655.

4 hour OTE.

15m OTE from Todayā€™s low to swing high in LO.

Bullish divergence on 4 and 1 hour between Eu and gu.

1.5650 sr level and inst level.

Buy zone of pivots at ms1.

Judas swing down starting around 10am gmt (the ict judas swing at 10am concept where price reacts around 10 am to setup NYO entry)

Hit tp1 already. Sl to be. 10% off. Holding for around 1.5720. Next sr level. Right now, looking like price wants to retrace to be.

Also, short Au at 1.0510. 4h OTE. S1 pivot level around 12gmt. Trade went 20 pips against me, but now in profit. Holding for 1.0400 which is about 128 ext of most recent swing on 4h chart.

UPDATE: yep. Gu back to breakeven. +.2%

UPDATE 2: Double darn. Price hit 1.5720 which was my target. Would have made it if I hadnā€™t moved SL to BE. Oh wellā€¦tomorrow another day.

ALsoā€¦closed AU trade at breakeven. DIdnā€™t see follow through out of NYO and closed it.

Hmmm, so what are your thoughts on this - You enter a trade at what you think is a decent support or resistance level / OTE, and within 10 seconds or so of clicking the button, itā€™s already dropped into 10 pips lossā€¦ Do you guys still hold on to it until it closes / reverses? Itā€™s very discouraging seeing it sometimes, so Iā€™m just wondering what you guys do?

Sounds like every single trade I make at the moment. :frowning:

I generally hold it until it hits my S/Lā€¦ I suppose I shouldnā€™t, but it I find it difficult to get out of the trade once Iā€™m investedā€¦ one of those emotional things I think I still need to get a lot better at.

Hereā€™s the two indicators.

Manta_Market_Flow.zip (4.19 KB)
Manta_MF_Table_1_1.zip (6.78 KB)

Took another trade today:

-Cable Short - 1.5664
-LO Kill zone, 1hr OTE, 4hr Bearish (Pivot Buy Zone but still took trade as close enough to CPP ā€¦ based on experience using my historical stats)
-TP1 and TP2 taken at 1.5639 since I wasnā€™t comfortable with price action as price was bouncing around too much for my taste

I wanted to take another trade during NYO kill zone but wasnā€™t feeling confident based on price action. Would have been profitable but there is always the rest of the month :slight_smile:

By the way, I did not adjust my Kill zones for daylight savings time.

Thanks. As long as we all take profit, I guess we canā€™t really go wrong :slight_smile:

Good you were also able to squeeze out a profit on that trade as well

I will typically also hold until price hits my SL. I may change this in the future but donā€™t see a need to do so for now.

I usually close manually if trade goes against me 20 pips or more, its obvious something is wrong with either my analysis or my entry or both, so trying to save few quid here and there (well, some might call it bad discipline, butā€¦)ā€¦ there have been very few cases when price turned after my exit and went in my direction, so generally this practise saved me some moneyā€¦ Trying to implement is as a rule in my trading plan: ā€˜ā€˜if price ā€˜ā€˜consumeā€™ā€™ 2/3 of my SL -> kill the tradeā€™ā€™

Michael demonstrated similar method the other day when closed 50% at -20 pips. Preserving capital is priority number one in this game isnā€™t itā€¦

:41:

Does anyone remember what ICT said re 5 day ADRs?

Seems to work just fine now, good work! Thank you again! :slight_smile:

Working great for me as well. Thanks