The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

+28% in 2 months ? Awsome !

Ah, got it. Good to see great results being posted.

Awesome job, Akeakamai !

Just a rant sharing my experience for today’s trades:

I had 8 winning trades in row since end of last month (not common by any means for me) until this morning where I had a -2% losing trade. The weird thing is that the loss this morning really got to me … not sure why. I closed my 2nd trade today after too early at +0.8% instead of +2% as I felt a compelling need to ensure I would finish the day with a winning trade. Weird how a loss can shift your mindset to behave differently especially since I am also running on profits.

I don’t believe it was a question of money which got to me but more of the fact that I did not easily accept a losing trade after the run I’ve been having. I will need to really keep close tabs on my psychology as things progress. That will probably be the deciding factor whether I can make it moving forward or not.

hey just passed to say i’m here reading in the sidelines, i dont have much time to trade right now finishing my graduation… i hope soon contribute more here :smiley:

nice trades

good luck and continuation of green pips for you all.

Good idea to band together in a skype group?

I had a trade taken on the cable during LO today for a long at 1.5843 and got stopped out at 1.5813.
The train decided to kick me out before it took off. Did not see a other entry opportunity to get back in for me during NYO.

So we got ourselves a brake through. I was looking for that at TUE or even WED. But had a feeling that eventually we’ll brake. However i was looking to short at LO, and i did from 50lvl. Got stoped out at BE. Thats not to bad, because i really got myself risk free trade :slight_smile: Unluckily, there was no inside OTE for the day to catch that train… oh well. As we broke through, i’ll be looking for longs for the rest of the week. For tomorrow i have noted the figure ant the 13290 level as a support. Hopefully it will go back before moving higher to take out the resting stops above 13500 level.

For next month i will try to start with live account so hopefully i won’t fail :smiley:

Too bad. Nice to see we had a good trade lined up at least.

I decided today to end my month early at +8% and take the rest of the month off to study and try to implement a additional pattern in my trading. Since trading live, I have less time and energy to focus and study like I did before.

Good luck with the Live account. I think you’ll do well.

Thank you ! I really do hope it will work out well… Gonna update on my journey constantly :wink:

Was there a ote in nyo? It was on the 15 or the 5 minute chart. I saw it in hindsight… lol

I don’t really know if i’m going to trade today… it really seems a bit extreme right now.

For fiber we already:

• Passed last week trinity extension of 127 and 161.
  • Daily overbought
  • Near the figure

Cable:

• Near key S&R level 15970 as well as mega psichological 1.6 level.
  • Sitting on last week and this week trinity extension

My understand they are both near the highs where the last hunt should happen. After that next highs are ~200 ahead. Only valid scenario would be making a judas swing and then going up.

Will be looking at fiber. Its this week extension is in confluence with todays asian low, and already made a little bounce from that level. We might find it sweeping under and going for the figure

Edit.

We have daily SMT which only adds more uncertainty… Any ideas guys? :slight_smile:

2yr Tnotes have also diverged from the 5 and 10 year T notes, maybe an indication of a further decline in the USDx.

It also appeared to have broken the downward channel on the daily chart, but its retracing right now. We should probably wait to see if it goes back into the channel or bounces… I don’t know, like you said - it seems a bit extreme right now.

I’m long EUR/USD for a short intrasession-trade, targeting 20 pips profit, on SMT Divergence between the Fiber (lower lows) and Cable (higher lows) on the shorter timeframes.

Did anyone notice the OTE that formed on the four hour this morning? 79% to the pip…

I was waiting for it for a long while till almost 1.30 am PST but did not see it getting hit. I should have put a limit order and gone to bed.

OTE Entry today on GBP/USD, I took profits on 1.59 (institutional level, big figure support). ICT mentioned in his videos to leave the positions open until London Close, but perhaps it takes more experience to let the profits run. It’s easier said than done for me. :smiley:

[QUOTE=FXTraderCro;336409]OTE Entry today on GBP/USD, I took profits on 1.59 (institutional level, big figure support). ICT mentioned in his videos to leave the positions open until London Close, but perhaps it takes more experience to let the profits run. It’s easier said than done for me. :smiley:

/QUOTE]

I re-took my ote entry today on EU, 1/2 off as it crossed today’s open, SL to BE plus 3 pips and am holding hopefully to Friday!

I used to jump out early also, but now I take some off @ 30 pips or so and let rest ride with SL just in profit, so it’s a win/win from here.