The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

Count me in :wink:

Thanks Matty
Yeah, I glanced at the charts before rushing off to work this morning, so it could be the same on my feed.
Iā€™ll check it again before London opening.
By the way, its hard to tell from your chart, but which high are you pulling your fib from? NYO session?

Sorry, shoulda included times on the bottom. Its just a swing made during LC today, not a session high, but still a swing high.

Matty

Hi guys im short fiber from yesterday up 87 pips looking for possible retrace to pivot. Stop moved down to 20 pips above pivot
locked in 60 pips may add to position depending on London open. Still got to figure out how to post charts.
Also short Euro AUS 72 pips in profit moved stop loss to 28 pips below open of trade.

GLGT

Off to take dog for a walk see you all tonight.

where has innercircle gone ?

Long fiber right now at yesterdayā€™s low. Matty / Aaron (Akeakamai???) I agree on the short outlook and was also looking for a judas up. Hoping for a bounce off yesterdayā€™s low to CPP for a continued move south. Also, we have the 1.3300 figure to contend with.

matty, i went thru my notes and the only thing I have is that ICT mentioned to only trade in no mans land when we were getting in line with the higher TF.

Oh man, are you serious?
Well I hate to break it to you, but he has gone ā€œundercoverā€.
All his resources are gone from the internet.
Please refer to his previous threads and page through the last few pages.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-931.html
http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-46.html#post328097

Excellent idea guys :smiley: Letā€™s keep at it! :slight_smile:

May I join the throng?

Here to learn and hopefully participate.

I remember him saying that he would show us one day how to approach it, but I donā€™t think there was anything else.
If anybody else knows of an answer besides getting in line with the higher time frame, much appreciated.

Iā€™m in guysā€¦
Lets keep moving forward!

Just shorted EU from ote 1.3343, following H4 market flow down, T2 diverance with stocks. Targeting 1.3313 for 1st tp.

I like the idea of this thread being in the Forex Town section.

Higher TF OTE
Resistance at 8500
The Rectangle box represents OTE on the 4hr or 1hr chart
You could then also zoom in you will see a NY reversal at 12:00GMT on the 28th of FEB
Take profit targets were all achieved yesterday with the lowest being the 200 extension at 8370.
These are the setups you want to be taking, Pull up your other tools and you will just see confluence left right and centre.

hmm I am long Eur at 3313, stop at breakeven and 50% off at +30, almost stopped 5 mins ago, so by now you should have your +30 in the bag.
I am also long Cable at 5910, 80% off at 5950, holding for 1.60
I donā€™t usually trade both but initial order was on Fiber and when I had a look at cable it just looked so good technically. 1.60 was almost missed by 10 pips yesterday and I think that level wants to be tested.
The AD indicator gave nice divergence this morning on the Judas swing down,
Looking at the AUD and NZD there was SMT divergence there and AD indicator comming into play there aswell so initially I am looking for a risk on day off key support

Iā€™ll be following you guys - primarily lurking at first but hoping to contribute trading ideas when Iā€™m more confident with this. Guess you donā€™t want loads of filler posts so will keep quiet unless Iā€™ve got something to ask which doesnā€™t appear in the other threads or something useful to say !!
Iā€™m very happy that this being launched in the generous spirit of Michaelā€™s gift.
Good luck to you all

I took that long earlier in @ 1.3320, tp @ 1.3360 scalp, this tp not yet hit, price dancing around 1.3322 atm.
maybe itā€™s the time difference?

Just to be more transparent on my above post I have included some screenshots

AUD smt higher lows, AD higher low

NZD smt lower lows, AD higher low

If you had missed the Classic ICT entry on EURGBP on the 28th, here is 1 additional entry at 8440 yesterday on the retest of the low (highlighted by pink rectangle)
If you wanted to be more aggressive in trading this move, the initial test of 8500 could have been shorted on the LO judas up into resistance

Ya sorry still only +20 pips, funny how you asking for just 10 more pips and Iā€™m on the other end of the stick but both trades profitable :wink:

Decided to cut loose with another 20 pips, decided to wait and see which way price is going for now.

GLGT.

New thread - I like it :5:

Those who have overlooked to safeguard themselves from the events as they happened might want to consider freeing up appr. 10.5 GByte of space for some goodies. They also want to consider sending me a PM with an email address that I can send some relevant links to - if you know what I mean :44:

GLGT !