The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

Yes, I’ve thought about taking 20% or even 10% off at the first tp. I think learningtopimpips is doing something similar and he seems to be having nice results. Yes, I agree about being selective. However, I thought today’s trade was being pretty selective. I had daily, 4hr flow with me, S1, HTF key S/R level, 5 min OTE with divergence, LO kill zone. Pretty great confluence of price action and time but still didn’t work out.

That really is the key, being able to determine the most probable direction for the day. ICT has also said entry/exit/management is all secondary, the primary thing to determine is the day’s direction. If you can figure that out, you can enter with MA crossovers and you’ll be profitable.

Take 90% off at TP1, until you can hit TP2 with some regularity. You want to leave some on, to get the practise.

Yup, so true… but yet so many big moves. Like the analogy goes if you miss the bus, there is one right around the corner. It may suck waiting 20 minutes in the cold for the bus to come… but it’ll come lol

Hi AK, i’m visiting this thread because it has refference to ICT and would love to see how his followers apply what they learned and share with others. Would appriciate if you can do some structural approach, for example to provide top line outcome of yor analyse regarding trade seccions.thank you in advance and keep pushing.
Beginer 22

Sitting on my hands today. Can’t see any entry forming, london had hardly any movement, and now NY can’t make it’s mind up long or shot.

Well said bro :stuck_out_tongue: I think way too often I watch the bus come and go and then once it’s too late I still decide to run after it, and as we all know, that’s when you get burnt! Or better yet, I see the bus coming in one direction and for some absurdly unbeknown reason, I decide to go in the opposite direction! Haha, far too often I am seeing things that aren’t actually there. I need to work on that…

HAHA I do this alot to however depending on witch way the bus is heading if you run towards it you can get run over by the bus. This tends to hurt more.

nice AK!
charts already closed… is that the LC trade?

was very flat today… but entered short at 1.57455 SL at 1.5780
+20 pips scaled out a third and moved SL to BE
+40 pips scaled out another third
remaining third got stopped out at LC as I wasn’t on the screen;) I’m happy for every profitable trade… even if it just earns me a few cents of demo cash hahaha

I think i’m done for this week… maybe i find some time to look at the charts tomorrow evening… otherwise… have a great weekend everyone and see you all again on monday;)

cheers
fredy

hmm 1.3100 was important after all…

well done, i went home with loss today… however, it seams it is S&D day, so bear that in mind when setting targets… :wink:
I have sell orders above current highs just to test this theory (demo)…
:41:

just sayin man, just sayin…
dont think there is such thing as ‘‘easy money’’ on the markets… :slight_smile:

Hey there good folks!
I recently went in on learning ICT tecniques and concepts only to find that he suddenly removed all the videos and stuff for the reasons he explained.
Fortunately I was so lucky to get my hands on copies of this material, but the problem is: Where to start?

The videos and stuff seem fragmented. I’ll assume that some concepts were only discussed in chats or something.
Also, looking back at the original threads I have a hard time binding the videos and what ICT said on those threads.

Any kind soul here that could pinpoint me in the right direction as of how to correctly proceed in using the material I aquired? There is a lot of stuff to cover it seems. Thanks in advance for your help! By the way: Is ICT still avaiable?

Green Pips!

-M-

Per ICT material is being re-posted minus the rhetoric. So hopefully you will be able to start right from the beginning :).

Anyone else short the fiber today around the LO ?? I was able to get 30 pips but then price short north and stopped out my second half.

Ok! This is great news!
So basically I just take the videos one by one as they are re-posted on post 1 of the original thread right?

Here’s how I had it organized:
A) I Know Exactly What You Are Looking For.
B) Contending With Trade Psychology.
C) Consistency_The_Excellence_Of_Execution.
1.Risk_Management.
2.Trading_Support_Resistance.
3.Top_Down_Analysis.
3.1 Interest_Rate_Overlay.
3.2 Fibs Pivots Intro.
4.ICT_Core_Concept.
4.1 CoT Fib and Pivots.
4.2 Optimal_Entry.
4.3 1.28 Time Extensions.
ICT London Close Tactic
ICT New York Open Tactic
Trading The Asian Session In Forex
London Open
The Inner Circle Trader Judas Swing

Thats the core of the method, the chrismas vids are nice little baubles that conpliment the core stuff. :slight_smile:

Wally

Thanks a lot! This sure helps! :slight_smile:

Don’t want to clutter this thread with no analysis just questions but - do you find this week super hard to trade or is just me? I’ve been constantly wrong for past couple of days, and it seems nothing is working. I do understand i am applying tools wrong, but the biggest struggle is determining BIAS for the day. Can somebody give me a checklist how they determine bias for a day, or a week…

Glad I’m not the only one :slight_smile:

This week seemed to be a lot about taking out stops

Agreed. The funny thing is that it seemed so obvious at the start really - The railway tracks on the weekly chart made it look like a sell week was on the cards, and to be fair, it probably will still be a sell week once the NFP figures are released. But overall a pretty difficult week to get to grips with, for myself at least!