The world is starting to see China's true intentions

More and more countries are starting to see China’s true colors. :open_mouth: I think last week I posted about Germany, and now here’s Australia. :open_mouth: I would love to know what Australians in the forums think about this! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Chinese CCP are like a cornered wild animal at the moment… Out of options and very dangerous…

1 Like

Which now made me think: are there Chinese forum members here? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh yeah. That’s true. :open_mouth: I don’t think I’ve seen a lot though. :open_mouth: And if ever, I apologize if I offend them. :frowning: I’m mad at the actions of their government and not every Chinese person. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve seen any from the introductions section actually! Maybe babypips is banned there :sweat_smile:

I think that’s possible? :open_mouth: They’re very strict with what the general public consumes and I think even Facebook is somehow restricted? :open_mouth: Not sure. But yeah. It’s a smart way to control what the people know I guess. :confused:

Either way i think your thread here is safe! :joy:

1 Like

I really wish this pushes through and that the guilty parties are held accountable. :confused:

China will have to cave to these demands sooner or later.

Well, I hope so. :confused: Looks like they’re busy subduing people and bullying other countries even with the pandemic that all started from them. :confused:

1 Like

While I am not condoning CCP behaviour one bit and not a China apologist this does all play very nicely into US geopolitical position.

US saw how powerful China were becoming, and were alarmed at B&R.

How convenient. Conspiracy theory probably but it makes you wonder.

That’s an interesting way of looking at it! :open_mouth: I never really thought out the US and how it could have any role in everything going on with China issues. :open_mouth: :confused:

Really nice read.

I don’t like to read about politics at all, because I know almost nothing about politics and I don’t like it at all. But I liked the article itself, it was interesting enough. I made sure once again that there is crap going on in the world, and nobody understands anything.

I think the relationship between Japan and China is getting interesting.
This was earlier in the week.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-10/japan-s-abe-says-he-ll-take-lead-on-g7-statement-about-hong-kong?sref=ZjQkMDb6

1 Like

I’m glad you think so! :smiley: Not sure if you still think living in China is not that bad. :confused:

Well. :confused: That’s pretty much it. :frowning: But I hope all my friends here and all other members are safe despite everything going on. :frowning:

Wow. :open_mouth: I’m actually relieved to see this. :open_mouth: The HK protests are really getting out of hand and the police brutality there is extreme. :confused: I somehow wish that the powerful countries really come together to question these violations on human rights. :frowning: I feel like if they aren’t stopped soon, they’re just gonna keep on coming for other countries too.

1 Like

I have no words. :angry: