The Z Pattern

Hi kas… I know you said the ‘Z’ pattern doesn’t work out that good on the monthly or something on those lines. But take a look at GBPUSD monthly charts. I am almost certain that is a good pattern to trade. If you check to the weekly, we have quite some pinbar rejection to the upside. Giving us a target to 1.61837.

Thoughts?

Hi Ragnor,

Thanks for your input and let us know how it works out!

I’ve been very busy the last week and wasn’t able to update the thread as much as I wanted.
I’ll try my best to free up some time and recap on the last month Z patterns .

wish all the best.

cheers

[B]JANUARY CHALLENGE RECAP[/B]

What I wanted to achieve in last month’s challenge was for you traders to adhere to the outlined
trading plan and all the psychological factors that come with it in order to stay on
top of your game when you are trading.

As promised I posted all the Z Pattern setups that I found valid. Here is a sum of all
the trades that got triggered:

Eur/Usd z pattern setup, First Tp was hit easily on this trade but price quickly turned
and stopped the rest of the trade out . [U]As a result we were sitting on a Break Even.[/U]

Eur/Nzd z pattern setup, After the trade got triggered it went well in the money
but price stalled and stopped the trade out. [U]As a result the trade was a loss.
[/U]
Gold z pattern setup, Price pushed right into Tp from there two consecutive counter z patterns
was the indication of a strong reversal. [U]As a result the trade was a win.[/U]

Aud/Cad z pattern setup, This trade was a superb example of a full momentum reversal where
price climbed all the way to tp. [U]As a result the trade was a big win with a 1:3 risk to reward[/U]

These were some pretty good results for last month and I hope that traders profited from
the challenge. Again, I done my best to make the Z Pattern trading experience and the January Challenge
as transparent as possible while posting analysis and Live setups.
[B]
I would love to hear what you thought about the Challenge and the Live setups. Please leave
a comment or send me a message.[/B]

Wish all the best.

Cheers

Eur/Usd 4h Z Pattern

The 4 hour chart on the fibre has presented us with a neat z pattern.

Relevant Line chart

This setup could bare the momentum to turn price around.

Cheers

Eur/USD 4h Live Setup trade Recap

Bang on! The Z pattern pinpointed the exact reversal of price.
As shown on the chart above the same momentum mirrored itself making this trade a flawless play.

I hope traders benefit from this powerful and profitable pattern. There are many ways to make
and to lose money in this market. Z Pattern trading will keep you on the green side and utilize
your abilities as a professional trader for years to come.

Wish all the best and have a great weekend.

Cheers

[B]Trade Results[/B]

Since the Z Pattern thread debut in late September '13, I posted [B]19 Live Z Setups[/B]. With [B]13 winners[/B], [B]5 BEs[/B] and only [B]1 loss[/B]. I am proud to say that, after successfuly battling through one of the most compelling trading periods last year. Z Pattern trading emerged to be a must have tool to maximize profits when trading conditions get tough.

I strongly believe that any new trading method has to prove itself. Especially in a fast paced market like FOREX. And I’m glad to say that results have been very promising.

I thank everyone for their support and contribution and looking forward for your continued engagement with this thread and the Z Pattern:60:.

Cheers

AUD/JPY 1H Z SETUP

A neat Z Pattern with a pinbar confluence. Entries got triggered already but price is retesting that level and any late or re- entries are absolutely valid.

Relevant line chart

This pairs major momentum is down. However this setup gives an opportunity to trade in between.

I wish all the best.

Cheers

AUD/JPY 1H RECAP

Price easily managed to hit target level. This Setup gave traders an opportunity to trade in between the major move and pocket some profits. That’s why after the Z Pattern edge played out, price continued it’s anticipated move.

Wish everyone the best.

cheers

Yesterday, usd/chf had a really quite day until price on that pair started to explode. Sharp Z Pattern traders would have zoomed into that explosive move to look for Setups. On the 30min chart there was an obvious Pattern streching all the way up. See chart below;

The Pattern pinpointed the exact momentum reversal at it’s very peak. Today price movements on that pair were mainly dominated by that reversal signal. See below todays chart;

The blue dotted line verified the Z Pattern. Steep and strong momentums offer great opportunities to hunt for Z Patterns and to profit big. More interestingly, most traders conciously or sub conciously, know that rapid momentums like that one leading to the Pattern get reversed quite frequently. Z Setups are Traders tool to pinpoint where to trade the reverse.

All the Best.

There were a few Z setups lately that were outstanding. One of them was Aud/Chf 8h;

This Setups complimented a strong downward momentum. As visible on the chart above price managed to push lower and lower.

'Best

Eur/Usd 30m Setup in the making

This pair just experienced a strong momentum. On the 30m chart it seems that a solid Z Pattern is in the making. However if this TF doesn’t offer a tradable setup there are still other TFs to keep eyes peeled on.

'Best

GOLD 8H,

The Gold chart has presented us with a Z Pattern. However traders are risking to run into the NFP report and keeping stops tight today is crucial.

'Best

Gold 8H Recap

The Pattern was the exact turning point after a strong momentum. And played out flawlessly!

'Best

EUR/USD 8H

A Z Pattern has been completed on this pair. Which is a superb opportunity to reverse the recent momentum.

Relevant Line Chart

While we are aiming for a classical TP on this Setup. We’ll leave a portion of the trade to run when TP level gets hit.

'Best

NZD/JPY 30M

This setup was a very fast mover and not everyone’s cup of tea. Anticipation was key here in order to get on this explosive momentum!

What sparked from a 30M Z Pattern on this pair today could be the very start of a trend reversal.

'Best

Hi Kasravi and other member of this thread
Im from Viet nam-this is one of greatest strategy ive ever learnt although there are not so many chance to “catch the pip train everyday” :smiley:
I see that not many followers in this thread- i think may be your strategy is too strange,too simple to trust
Personally,i hope you will keep this thread alive as long as possible
Long live for Z pattern
Thank again,Kasravi
Sorry for my poor English

Hi dksticket and greetings to Vietnam,

Your English is totally fine.

You are absolutely right, Peeps find it difficult to trust this new bizzare strategy especially because it is based on only 3 Lines! This is why I try to post Live setups that bring good results. So that traders can build their trust up with Z Patterns.

Thanks for your kind words and looking forward to your continued engagement!

'Best

ps: I couldn’t stop noticing that this is your first post. Hope many more will follow;)

Hey Kasravi, I like what you’re doing here. I’ve seen you posting over in Johnathon’s Price Action thread before. Price action is so wonderful because it’s simple and it works! Thanks for sharing yet another facet of the price action story in this thread.

I haven’t had time to go through all the pages of this thread yet, but you’ve really piqued my interest. I’ve got it on my weekend reading list and I’d love to play with the Z pattern on a demo account next week to start getting a feel for it.

Hi Jadd,

Thanks a lot.

I try to contribute as much as possible over at Johnathon’s FSO thread. He’s a straightforward and very down to earth guy and created a friendly environment that reflects these attributes.

I’m glad to hear that Z Patterns arose your interest. Take your time to read through this thread and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. I Posted a complete Trading plan in January, which should assist you while you’re backtesting aswell.

'Best

USD/CHF 1H

The end of the trading week is nearing and another Z Pattern emerged. This time on the usd/chf.