The Z Pattern

yes but kasravi write that the pattern not for us oder asian session

I barely trade during the Asian session, mainly because I sleep at that time. However if you or anyone feels comfortable to trade Aussie and Yen pairs during that time, and is confident that they produce profits than there should be nothing holding you back.

Have a great trading Week.

Best

Hi rallex,

Not silly at all.
Upon signing up you’ll receive a welcome message which contains the Password in the text. Sometimes that e-mail ends up in your spam folder so you may have a look at it there.

Best

Thanks for your answer now im reassured:-P

Another question in US session wiCH pairs are most volatilit

Hi Troparzum,

Most Pairs are active during that time! You’ll notice good Setups come after strong moves.

Best

Spain might be out of the World Cup (which is not bizzare as it seems to be a trend with former champions intentionaly slowing down after a world cup win) but there are plenty other european teams stepping up to catch the title. So does the eur/usd. We had a 1h Setup yesterday which dominated price movement today in the market. See image below;

This Z Pattern could spark the momentum needed to lift price off the bottom of it’s range and carry it all the way back up again. I commented live on this trade in this post.

Best

Still hunting for more but seems to only get “almost” Z lately.

That unfortunately happens sometimes, where you see dozens of ‘wanna be’ and half hearted Z Patterns. But not to worry, the quality ones will come.

Best

Aha. Spot this 4 hours to late :smiley: gbpchf h4

EURAUD h4. I short this pair based on other method but seeing this pattern really made me worried lol.

Euro is quite strong today, on the other hand Aud is showing bullish signs. Let’s see who wins.

Best

Price is up half way of Z pattern now. Should have closed my position earlier when I saw Z pattern.

GOLD 4H

This Setup completed yesterday but triggered today and could carry price into TP level. However it is the end of the week again and being a bit more cautious is the smarter approach.

Best

aud/Usd 8h;

Two good looking Z Patterns have rejected the high of the range on this pair recently. And were fantastic opportunities to make profits.

Best

Anymore potential Z patterns lurking?.. Theres one forming on the EURGBP daily chart!

gold worked perfectly didn’t it. Though I must say I didn’t like the wick of the entry candle.

Missed a perfect one on the GPBUSD hourly chart today! :@

good strategy
thank you

Hi Roni,

I am not very keen on the daily chart. The purpose of this pattern is to get on strong bursts of price movements throughout the day. And the daily chart just isn’t fast enough.

Looking forward to see some charts from you!
Best

thanks for sharing Panupat,

That was a neat Setup!

Best

Im currently watching a one hour setup on the GOLD chart… How plentiful are these setups guys?