The Z Pattern

EURCAD m5.
While the SL had been breached, those 2 candles up there formed a reversal signal by themselves, so I left my pending there. Now that I come to think about it, those 2 might have been a better entry point with Z pattern reinforcing the probability to reverse.

progress

ีupdate - trade closed, reversal Z pattern formed. Made about 0.3R
The low tip missed TP by 4 pips.

Gold m15.
hmm just noticed after taking a screen cap that it’s not a perfect Z… Anyway. :18:

USDCAD h1.
Not a good Z entry since the RR would be so tiny :rolleyes:

update

Gold - reverse Z formed. Not too sure since that’s the most I can zoom… Closed for 0.6R

how long did you train this pattern?

You mean me? I started reading Kasravi’s website on Wednesday. Today would be my 3rd day. Very clear and easy to understand, kudo Kasravi :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Panupat;633821]EURCAD m5.
While the SL had been breached, those 2 candles up there formed a reversal signal by themselves, so I left my pending there. Now that I come to think about it, those 2 might have been a better entry point with Z pattern reinforcing the probability to reverse.

Nice scalping there!

That happens a lot. Where a pattern gets invalidated just to see a nice PA signal forming on top of it. And it usually works out perfectly.

Hope you and everyone has a great Weekend!

Best

EURAUD h1. Broken the low a lil bit but haven’t hit where my sl would be yet.

update - TP hit. Frank open pushed price up.
I set TP at resistance., slightly lower than the classic TP. 1R

thanks for sharing.

Panupat, what software are you using for trading? MT4 won’t allow me to combine line and candlestick charts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Kevin,
Setting up the Charts
Here you’ll find out how to bring Line charts and Candlestick charts together into one chart.

Should do, it’s actually very simple.

best

Yea it’s a moving average with a period of 1, applied to closing price. My platform is cTrader by the way.

XAUUSD h1. At a glance looks almost a 1R trade but with spread it’d reduce to something like 0.6 or 0.7R

update - invalidated

update 2 - similar story once again. A reversal candle formed above the Z and seems to work perfectly!

Thanks for sharing!

I was hawking that too. But turned out a no trade for me. I’m anticipating a strong bullish move from this metal. Let’s see what it throws at us.

Best

There seem to be a mega opportunity on the 4h chart EUR/USD and USD/chf.
I can’t post chart ATM.

Best

I don’t see anything in EUR/USD. USD/CHF is pretty close but RR is quite small.

There was a valid Z Pattern on usd/chf 4h (invalidated now), that had a close lying TP but could have yielded much more.

On the side note, Gold is doing a strong run.
Best

GBPUSD h1

update - took a loss on this one

At a closer look, the angle on top and bottom of Z aren’t really the same. So that’s a mistake on my own part.

Wow! So simple. Thanks. :slight_smile:

is the Z pattern tradable in us session because im at work in us and europe session.

i love this pattern but i cant trade it because my work thats bad :smiley:

I have one silly question, how do i sign in to your blog so i get password for protected content? i made account to wordpress and i follow you.

Sometimes you will have good volatility on sessions related to the currency pairs. AUDJPY for example, in theory, should be ok to trade during Sydney/Tokyo.