They are fraud!

Have you ever changed your broker? What was the reason? Some people say they are fraud! but don’t explain the reason. What was the reason or reasons that made you change your broker?

I changed my broker because they didn’t have efficient support. Contacting them was so hard and time-consuming.

Those are good enough reasons. The time I changed my broker was because my first one did not offer such a wide range of markets to trade, no other issues.

What specific market did you want that they didn’t offer? Forex, indices, metals, oil, etc.?

They offered few forex, very few commodities and not a lot of indices, no non-UK company shares etc.

1 Like

Was that even a broker? :joy: Most brokers at least have a lot of the forex pairs.

1 Like

It was a legitimate broker - they got taken over later by a larger firm so they no longer exist. It’s possible that when I joined them they were already on a downward trajectory and were winding down operations as they were so small.

2 Likes

But besides that, are you working with just a single broker right now, or do you have multiple brokers for different market situations?

Oh, that makes sense now. I felt bad for them. I really don’t want anybody to be in that situation, even those brokers. :cry:

No, I just have one broker. They’re reliable.

I changed my broker because their trading platform for Knock-Out-Certificates didn’t let me set a stop loss and a take profit order at the same time. Because of tax reasons it is better in my country to daytrade with K.O.-Certificates rather than CFD’s or Futures.

Switched to a DPS account at another broker, that offeres the same tax benefits.

WTH! Good for you for leaving them. I can say one of the best decisions in your life was choosing another broker.

Several years ago I changed the broker because the old one was a marketmaker.

1 Like

Oh! Are you working with just a single broker right now, or do you have multiple brokers for different market situations?

I’m working with one broker. I don’t need another atm. What do you mean with “different market situations”?

I’ve met brokers who don’t let you trade news. Some also don’t like scalping. So, you have to change your style depending on the situation.

Oh, that’s what you mean. My broker allows scalping and actually everything else too. I have never had any problems either. But I also follow a different approach. So I specifically do not trade news or scalp. Most of my bots have a trend/countertrend strategy and are in the timeframes M15 - H4. There you generally have the least problems :wink: The only thing that interests me is the spread.

Withdrawal was not efficient enough, took so long time.

What does ‘so long time’ mean to you? How much time is considered ‘so long time’?

1 day is ok. some of the brokers take up to 2 days which is quite long but still ok.

are there still such brokers (i mean general brokers who are on business more than 2-3 years)? i thought there is only 1 question - spreads and delay time during news trading