Think Forex LTD

Does anyone have an account with this broker? They are from BVI. ECN/STP. Please provide any feedback/experience with this broker. Thank you in advance.

I have been with them on demo for a few days and at present all seems well. My EAs are triggering profitable trades which they are not doing on other brokers. Most other brokers I have tried trigger wide spreads or disconnect you when the well known EAs are due to trade. Only time will tell whether they are OK or not. They are an ECN broker with STP so I will wait to see if there is any interference in the trades over the next few days.

I tried to open a live account with them, and orders would hang 90 seconds or so before timing out. After a less than helpful explanation from their support, I had to close the account.

Thank you for your reply keep me posted. I will be opening a practice account as well.

The practice account I opened worked to perfection. The live account was garbage in comparison.

I understand, so what broker you have that’s ENC/STP and have no problems Java Guy.

Still on demo but a great evening four out of 5 trades profitable and all the EAs I have attached performed with little interference only a couple of spikes on EUR/GBP.

Who is your regulating authority, are your registered? Do you accepts US citizen?

I have been live with Think Forex for a few weeks now and apart from the usual spike on EURUSD at 10pm GMT I have found that trades are performing well and I have only had one glitch when the closing of a trade had a connection problem - still resulted in a profitable trade.

[B]ThinkForex does not deal with U.S. residents.[/B]

As part of our research on the “Going Offshore…” thread, we have contacted nearly 100 offshore brokers, to find out whether they will open accounts for U.S. residents, in light of the recent rules and regulations coming down from the CFTC.

On November 5, [B]ThinkForex[/B] sent me this reply to my inquiry:

Dear Clint,

You are absolutely correct we do not accept US clients.

Thank You,
ThinkForex Sales
Toll Free: (877) -302-1692
Fax : (877) -467-8128

i.m IB from thinkforex pleast let me know if any question
thinkforex the best ECN/STP account
and u can get offer under my group IB

Does anyone have any recent feedback with this broker? Are they any good?

i’m IB for this broker feel good try it:57:

any offer if register under IB