ThinkForex Announcements

Hi BabyPips Traders!

ThinkForex is happy to now be a part of BabyPips.com Forum, we welcome all your questions about ThinkForex’s services and products here.

Feel free to post a question!

I’ll also keep this thread updated with the latest announcements on service status, any issues, or new product announcements.

Thanks!

ThinkForex

Most of the members of this Forum are not welcome at ThinkForex.
In fact, we are not even welcome on your website.

Is there any chance that this will change in the future?

Hi Clint,

I’m sorry, we don’t allow US citizens or residents (as you can see). We’d love to be US regulated but it isn’t our primary goal at the moment.

Thanks for your question!

Hi BabyPips!

ThinkForex is excited to announce the partnership of BeeksFX VPS and ThinkForex!

You can now receive a free VPS hosted by BeeksFX in London, just by opening and trading a ThinkForex account! This has 2 m/s latency to our main trading server in London, so you can be assured of excellent connection, faster price updates, and faster execution!

BeeksFX has been providing Forex VPSs for years, and brings along a wealth of experience and technical expertise.

For more information, please post your question here or visit our website!

I have a question (a little doubt) about funding and withdrawal at ThinkForex.

If I fund a live account with MoneyBookers, can I withdraw the same way as well, or are withdrawals processed only through bank wire?

In other words, does ThinkForex allow an individual to deposit [B][U]and[/U][/B] withdraw via MoneyBookers?

I looked up your withdrawal form but was a little confused by this statement: “If your account was funded via ClickandBuy, AlertPay, UnionPay or bank wire your withdrawal will be processed by bank wire.”

That statement doesn’t mention MoneyBookers.

So does that mean that you allow [B]both funding and withdrawal[/B] via MoneyBookers? Just want to be double sure in beginning.

Hi NewNine,

Yes, you can fund and withdraw through Moneybookers. The other payment partners listed have a different process, but MB can fund/withdraw.

Let me know if you need anything else!