Thinking about a live FXCM acct

Hello, have a question. Is ACH still available for withdrawals?

If not does withdrawing by debit card work the same way, as in, it would just put the money back into my checking acct?

Thanks.

I think this feature is only for standard account holders. If you have a mini or micro account they will not send money back to your card. I hope I am wrong

Hi Tonk,

If your bank account is in the US, then you can withdraw funds by ACH. FXCM standard account holders also have the option of withdrawing funds back to their debit card, if that’s how they originally funded the trading account. If you withdraw funds back to your debit card, the money would appear in your checking account. Withdrawal requests can be made online on our MyFXCM.com website for live clients.

Jason

Hi Bob,

ACH withdrawals are available to all clients with US checking accounts. Withdrawing funds back to a debit card is an option on standard accounts, but not micro accounts. Also, we eliminated the distinction between mini and standard accounts. Our standard accounts can be opened with an initial deposit of $2000 and have the ability to trade micro (1k or 10 cents per pip) and mini (10k or $1 per pip) lots.

Jason

Really? I was not aware of that. Guess I have not looked into you guys in a while. I am not sure what a ACH is but 2 grand for a standard account is not bad at all. Some bonus points for you guys at FXCM lol. I might have to start looking back into you all toward the end of the year.

Hi Bob,

ACH is an online transaction to or from a checking account. You might have heard of it referred to as an online check.

Jason

LOL now your speaking my language. We from way down south are a bit sllloooowww . You got to try to stay with us or we will get lost :slight_smile:

Sorry in advance Bob, but couldn’t resist :smiley:

Let me google that for you

PP, now don’t go and give away all my secrets :22: