This is me guys

My name is Joel Rwoth and I am from Kampala, Uganda. I’m new in here and already loving it.

I am in my quarter life. Yeah. In my no so many years of existence, I’ve come to learn many things. As a matter of fact, I have a degree in Economics and Statistics which can really help with forex trading because of the numerical and economics composition of the degree.

Got into Babypips because if i ever want to become exceptional at what i do, first i need to dig deeper with the knowledge then i thrive. So i just want bury myself into everything forex trading then germinate like a healthy seedling ready to grow.

1 Like

Welcome Joel

I wish you all the luck in your trading journey

Welcome welcooome! :blush: I feel like you’re already off to a good start just from acknowledging that learning and trading forex really takes time and effort. :blush: If you ever have any questions, I’m sure a lot of people here would be happy to help. :smiley: Good luuuck!

Welcome to the community and great to have you here! May your forex trading journey be as successful as you aspire it to be.