This is me, the 8th of 7

Greetings from South Africa :sunglasses::raising_hand_woman:
May the Pips be with you :v:

1 Like

Helloooo @8of7! :smiley: Got kind of confused with your name there. :sweat_smile: What does it mean? Haha. Anyway, welcome to BP! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :smiley:

Hi RIA,
Thanks for your welcome and kind wishes :blush: …how’s things now that schools finished?
…haha that’s kind of the point with the name, I just don’t trust Internet & people so much…:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
But yeah to make a long story short it has to do with the 8 pillars that fold the 7 days of the week and 7 colours of rainbow etc etc…
Hope that satisfies the curiosity!
Take care and much Prosperous trading to you!
:v:

1 Like

Hahah! :smiley: Don’t worry. I totally get this. :slight_smile: So many scammers online so it’s better to be safe than sorry. :slight_smile: And yeah, at least I somehow have an idea. :smiley: Haha. Thank youuuu!

Yes exactly, even worse are the evil predators and criminals trying to steal identities…
But yes, nice to meet & greet you too
:slight_smile::laughing::blush::grinning::grin::wink::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::v::v::v:

Welcome to babypips @8of7! Are you still learning how to trade or trading already? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @8of7! Hope you’re enjoying your stay here. :slight_smile:

Thank you @CoinLady!!!
Appreciate your welcome :wink:
Um, I’m still learning and saving so I can start earning…I’m consistent with virtual trading, so Im just waiting to gather enough $$$$ so I’m not under capitalised…and yeah, I doubt i’ll ever stop learning though :joy::joy:
How about you?

1 Like

Thank you @baemax023
I am enjoying the community’s company and valuable experiences!
Haha :joy::joy: your avatar looks like it just scored some major pips…

1 Like

I’m demo trading right now and I’m not in a hurry to go live. I’m giving myself a year or so to keep on learning… especially in controlling my emotions. Hopefully by the time I go live I wouldn’t be as nervous with every trade I make. :sweat_smile: Like you I also think that I’ll keep on learning for as long as I’m doing fx. :blush:

Hi again,
That’s good, it sounds very mature and rational, we must get over our fears by being sure of what we know…so I’m confident you must be on your way to many good things😉

1 Like

Thanks @8of7! I sure do hope so. :blush: