This is my introduction

Hello, my name is Jakub, but most people call me Kubo. I am 16 years old and I am from Slovakia. I am interested in Forex Trading and Pips, because I want to make a lot of money, enjoy my life and travel the world. Hope i will full-fill my dreams.

making money from this trading place is of course possible but first of all you have to make sure all inevitable parts of trading ,

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there , happy trading

hi and welcome , have a educative journey from there.

So you have a plan in place that would make you a lot of money to enjoy your life and travel the world?

I would suggest you need to get real first.

what’s you basic trading condition right now ? have you finished any kind of basic course ?

psychology of school + trading in a demo account = the best solution for beginners level.

1 Like

Hi jakub! I sincerely hope this site helps open the door to you eventually reaching your dreams. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome to the comunity, Kubo. You have lots of time to learn forex. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Remember to start with a demo account so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome Jakub! It’s not easy making money in forex. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice. Just like any other profession you will need to spend a lot of time getting the required skills to be a profitable trader. Good luck!