This is simple and very profitable. No indicators only a chart!

The only thing you need is a TRENDLINE hahahahahahah.

Is that awsome or awsome hahaha.

all indicators are crapp if you ask me.

if they worked then everybody was milionair.

you shouldnt use them they only confuse you.

it is better to use trendlines only !!

also no support and resistance noooooo support and resistance.

because trendline is itself a support and resistance form only better.

Do you really think this post is going to help anyone? Why don’t you show your entries. Show HOW YOU TRADE. Is this your first profitable day, and you’re all excited or something?

Newbies because this mister had a good point i am going to explain the basics of my method.

step 1= see the big trend, then de smaller trends just like the above picture.

step 2= wait like a lion until you see a new trend is started.

[B]we know the direction of the big trend, so the small one must follow
even when it is not direct, then the other small trend so dont use stop loss[/B]

step 3= always take a maximum of 3 pips profit in every small trend.

you will have hunderds of small trends so that 3 pips is much hahah.

why do i say 3 pips and not 10 ? because then is the change very small that you will be hit by a reversal.

and oh yeah one more thing never never step in the same small trend twice.

neverrrrr. there are plenty of small trends in every bigger trend.

and there are hunderds of bigger trends and smaller trends in them !.

before i am going to sport bye. i must do something with the money hahhaha

Where do these people come from?!

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Indicators are derived directly from price. They are equivelant to price, no more no less.

They work just fine, even the unsophisticated toys the brokers provide. Most people are just too stupid to understand them, or how to use them. Most people are too stupid to understand price either.

I’d be shocked if you can make CONSISTENT money using just trendlines.

I would have to agree.

if they worked then everybody was milionair.

Profits are not generated or maintained by subscribing to a hatful of technical indicators.

you shouldnt use them they only confuse you.

:smiley:
I wouldn’t say that too loud around here.
People in here are allergic to clean charts.

it is better to use trendlines only !!

Wouldn’t even use that.

also no support and resistance noooooo support and resistance.

Price markers are enough.

That nice clean chart of yours showed two round number / quarter number set-ups at price markers 1.4000 & 1.3750.
Stick an OCO order on top and bottom of those two channels and off you go.

Two trades with 150 pips profit. :slight_smile:

I must be blind. I don’t see the 1.3750 where is that? Lowest number on that picture is 1.3830

i love trend lines since the first day i heard about them… you have almost make me start to hate them :smiley:

Thank you for sharing.

trend lines can be very useful, MMTT proves that. Certain other indicators and lines can also be useful. But you can trade without them also. Different strokes y’know. I’ve been developing recently, a strade strat that uses only candles. On the Daily. No lines of anykind. So far it’s working well.

My god, have you done it? Have you unlocked the “code”. Is this the Holy Grail we’ve been searching for? Is 3 the magic number?

Can’t wait for you to get back from spending money at sport (have you bought a football team with your riches?) and we can continue with our education.
And don’t listen to these doubting misters, they just can’t see what is in front of them, can they. Fools. Hahahahahaha.

I have 5 years experiance in the forex market.

I know where i am talking about.

i have seen almost any system and technique.

if somebody thinks to know it better i will take the challenge and show that i can do it better.

i am even prepared to reveal to that person a part ! of my system to show my talent for forex

so your idea is start a treath… tell people that you have a great system… and don´t reveal it???

or you are trying to sell something or you don´t have any system at all…

anyways trendlins rocks:D (and MAs too)

Anybody who comes in here and does not repeat the run of the mill blablahblah get’s shot at.

Do you realize that 3 pips profit per trade if planned and excecuted accordingly can earn you healthy profits?

The magic words are [B][U]position sizing[/U][/B] and [B]compounding into it[/B].

There are pro traders out there who do just that.
Initiating dozens of trades per session with very small T/P in one direction only [B]compounding heavily into it[/B] with a succes rate of well over 90%.

This trading business can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make it.

Not everything a trader [B]actually requires[/B] is accessible through books, forums and internet sites.

Unfortunately, most of the nonsense you don’t actually require and need makes up a large proportion of the content of books and internet sites!

:eek: :smiley: :mad: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, guys. I think I opened the floodgates, lol.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/32111-hi-how-support-en-resistance-trendlines-made-picture.html

Yes Used, whatever you say.