This is simple and very profitable. No indicators only a chart!

Indicators are derived directly from price. They are equivelant to price, no more no less.

They work just fine, even the unsophisticated toys the brokers provide. Most people are just too stupid to understand them, or how to use them. Most people are too stupid to understand price either.

I’d be shocked if you can make CONSISTENT money using just trendlines.

I would have to agree.

if they worked then everybody was milionair.

Profits are not generated or maintained by subscribing to a hatful of technical indicators.

you shouldnt use them they only confuse you.

:smiley:
I wouldn’t say that too loud around here.
People in here are allergic to clean charts.

it is better to use trendlines only !!

Wouldn’t even use that.

also no support and resistance noooooo support and resistance.

Price markers are enough.

That nice clean chart of yours showed two round number / quarter number set-ups at price markers 1.4000 & 1.3750.
Stick an OCO order on top and bottom of those two channels and off you go.

Two trades with 150 pips profit. :slight_smile:

I must be blind. I don’t see the 1.3750 where is that? Lowest number on that picture is 1.3830

i love trend lines since the first day i heard about them… you have almost make me start to hate them :smiley:

Thank you for sharing.

trend lines can be very useful, MMTT proves that. Certain other indicators and lines can also be useful. But you can trade without them also. Different strokes y’know. I’ve been developing recently, a strade strat that uses only candles. On the Daily. No lines of anykind. So far it’s working well.

My god, have you done it? Have you unlocked the “code”. Is this the Holy Grail we’ve been searching for? Is 3 the magic number?

Can’t wait for you to get back from spending money at sport (have you bought a football team with your riches?) and we can continue with our education.
And don’t listen to these doubting misters, they just can’t see what is in front of them, can they. Fools. Hahahahahaha.

I have 5 years experiance in the forex market.

I know where i am talking about.

i have seen almost any system and technique.

if somebody thinks to know it better i will take the challenge and show that i can do it better.

i am even prepared to reveal to that person a part ! of my system to show my talent for forex

so your idea is start a treath… tell people that you have a great system… and don´t reveal it???

or you are trying to sell something or you don´t have any system at all…

anyways trendlins rocks:D (and MAs too)

Anybody who comes in here and does not repeat the run of the mill blablahblah get’s shot at.

Do you realize that 3 pips profit per trade if planned and excecuted accordingly can earn you healthy profits?

The magic words are [B][U]position sizing[/U][/B] and [B]compounding into it[/B].

There are pro traders out there who do just that.
Initiating dozens of trades per session with very small T/P in one direction only [B]compounding heavily into it[/B] with a succes rate of well over 90%.

This trading business can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make it.

Not everything a trader [B]actually requires[/B] is accessible through books, forums and internet sites.

Unfortunately, most of the nonsense you don’t actually require and need makes up a large proportion of the content of books and internet sites!

:eek: :smiley: :mad: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, guys. I think I opened the floodgates, lol.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/32111-hi-how-support-en-resistance-trendlines-made-picture.html

Yes Used, whatever you say.

Exactly - the guy appears to be a buffoon. Although Used thinks he may be worth listening to, so perhaps we’re missing something?

it looks fine on the chart but to trade? hmmm.

Jay

Hahahaha. Nice find.

Now that Used is posting here, I’m officially out…bye.

Initiating dozens of trades per session with very small T/P in one direction only compounding heavily into it with a succes rate of well over 90%.

I am just quoting this so a good outside of the box idea does not get lost in a ridiculous thread. hopeless maybe :rolleyes:

I’ll agree whith that. It only takes small gains compounded to achieve some nice results ! :slight_smile: Hence my daily High / Low idea. No lines at all, just two prices, two oders and 20 pips a day. Heck, don’t even need to look at a chart. Well maybe a little bit :wink: