This is what the top 10% of traders make

Hello,

I have seen many people on social media posting great results. Saying that they can double their account in one month or even take 200USD and convert it to 50K.

I do not think that is possible.

I believe that a 10% to 30% monthly return is outstanding.

What do you guys think? Do you know how much ROI can a top Forex trader create, monthly?

If you have a reliable source that would be even better, since many people just repeat what they hear without even checking if the information is true.

I personally googled how much the top traders are able to increase their accounts in percentage, using a good risk management. But, I did not find anything.

Thanks,

Read Million Dollar Traders by Kathy Lien

Where I am just now, it is a full Moon !

My old dad used to say every “New Moon” - (Two weeks away) - was “Turn your money over”

So he would get the change out of his pocket and turn it over so a “Head” became a “tail” etc.

I think the advice he got was incredibly sound - He just didn’t understand !

I now have 2 weeks to contemplate that piece of advice.

I think that is very important !

IF you have $1 in your pocket - BUY something and sell it for $2 - before the next moon !

It can be Gambling on Forex - but could equally well be “Buy A Frying pan” for $1 - sell it for $2 by next “New moon”

Of course that can be difficult when the “Your money” gets to be $100.000 - but the principle remains !

I think that would be Millionaire Traders by Kathy Lien.

Million Dollar Traders was a so-called “reality t.v.” series which aired in the U.K.

ah yes, that is correct.