This post is for all of you wannabe Fulltime Forex Traders

Mike,

If one thread reply was one pip, then you won!

mikeanthonyb Facts:

Mikeanthonyb has so much money, the forex market added his own currency pairs.

Forex traders donā€™t trade currencies, they trade mikeanthonybā€™s money because he owns it all (he is just nice enough to let you trade it so that you have something to do.)

Forex markets only have trading volume because Mikeanthonyb is spending his money. Otherwise nobody else would have any.

Mikeanthonybā€™s parties are so big, when he throws one the market gets flooded with dollars and all other currencies rise.

I did not read this guy thread.However the way he phrased it really got under my skin."all you wannabeā€™sā€™ā€™.There is no reason why he has to flaunt his success like that.Itā€™s a insult really

MikeAnthonyB: Good day and thank you. Soā€¦which exactly is it? Straight through Broker or Electronic Comminication Network. In other wordsā€¦for the newbie, is it best to select the STB or ECN?

Settle for a '32?

My buddy has this one up for sale.

1932 Ford Roadster 1969 ZL1 427 Engine for sale by Mecum Auction

As far as I see his information is good but I dont know if he is rich or not. I dont really care because if his information is good and I can use it then I can become rich. Side note: here is his yacht:

Nice car! I like it! We are really looking for something like ZZTopā€™s Eliminator though :slight_smile: Actually theirā€™s may be a 33 ford?

Yup the Eliminator is a '33.

Fun cars, and those 30ā€™s Fords always get a lot of attention;)

Well, Mike told me how to trade like a god. I will buy next week my wing equipped vehicle:

Lancair High-Performance Evolution-Legacy Aircraft

Just kidding, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

it seems like hes been tweeting his entries on his site and he has a chatroom on his site that he is sitting in. the website says hes gonna start this $1000 to a million on Nov 1st with videos and everything. it should be interesting to see if he is full of **** or not

you guys really like to cut peoples legs before see if they can dance or not:D

I donā€™t think there would have been all this funny stuff if Mike would have toned things down a bit, but I donā€™t know if you can tell a confident trader to one things down. Master of the universe and all that stuff.

If you take this as a ā€œIā€™m going to show you what I know and I will post my progressā€ then he has already done more than most who come on these types of forums and declare the same sorts of things. He actually did post some information and he even created a website and a Twitter account to declare his trades and presumably post more info. If his doc is 84 pages and not just a copy and paste job then thatā€™s a pretty good effort.

Even someone relatively new to trading can have something to say, especially if this person has experience in areas related which he could bring over to Forex. And just because the other forum thread seemed to convey he is just getting started doesnā€™t mean he hasnā€™t worked Forex in the past.

Also, maybe he is really successful in his job and wants to find a new path for income so that he can quit the grind and travel more without losing income. Even if he really does have a few million sitting in his account, thatā€™s certainly not enough money to retire on, especially if he wants to live the high life and do a lot of travel.

I donā€™t buy the whole ā€œsomeone posted a fake post about meā€ thing though. Overall pretty funny. Iā€™m sure Mike has a sense of humor. :smiley:

I was going to photoshop the cigar guy into one of those photos but too busy so use your imaginationā€¦ :smiley:

Hey all!

this is my first post here. I have been reading all the posts here over the span of two days. I must say my optimism has dropped like a rock! Nevertheless, I am waiting this one out. VERY curious now!

And OH! 1000 into 1 mill. in 8 months
Lets assume 15% profit every week, Ive read this somewhere that this is pro average or something.
r=(.15/4)
That gives compound formula of =1000(1.0375)^(8*4)=3248.02
1 mill???
WHAT THEā€”
Please correct me if my calculations are off :S

Hello,

Good point i.e. nobody thought to the check the ā€˜projectionā€™!!!

But yes: yours ARE incorrect i.e. by my calculations (at 15% per week compounded) after 32 weeks (roughly 8 months * 4 weeks) the capital balance would only be $87 565 (somewhere around there). By my calculations (again at 15% per week compounded) it would take you just under 50 weeks to grow the capital to $1 000 000. And this is at 15% gain PER WEEK CONSISTENTLY!!! The ā€˜bottom lineā€™??? It ainā€™t gonna happen so I actually have no idea why this thread keeps ā€˜rockingā€™!!! LOL!!!

More realistic: $1 000 into $1 000 000 in just under 72 months (at 10% PER MONTH compounded)!!! If you have a ā€˜windfall monthā€™: ā€˜good on youā€™ but at least THIS way you will not get disheartened and begin to ā€˜revenge tradeā€™ after a loss (and believe me there will be losses along the way)!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Oh, there is a lot possible.

Just not while believing in anything and everybody. Instead of believing you might want to do your own homework to gain knowledge over the years ā€¦

Just curious, what date range does that cover? and why does the growth curve flatten out at the end like that? stopped increasing lot size? or a drop in performance?

TalonD,

thats for 2 years. Last tick is from yesterday. Sorry, I canā€™t look into the future. :frowning:

The lot size dynamically increases / decreases as it does for all of my pets in my pet zoo. Like the rules say: Max risk per trade - the risk per trade is ALWAYS less than 1%.

If you look at the chart, the performance is not equal all times. Worst case however is consolidation and look at the relative drawdown.

Iā€™m playing with my new pet since a couple of weeks [B]live[/B]. Real. 1 pip = one buck. Right now I am already in profit zone. So, the risk is zero. The chance is 5 million dollars. Nice risk reward ratio so far. :slight_smile:

However: If it goes above 5% drawdown I will throw that to the trash can. Weā€™ll watch, be patient and see ā€¦

I have still my other pet and this pet made 50% live roi the last 2 months. I did however set the risk lower now for that. If both pets run like in the past I will be in the target zone of a million bucks before the end of second year. But I do not say it will do. I just play with statistics, code my pets and let my pets play with my money while I watch them playing ā€¦ :wink:

Nice results there. As a programmer by profession I still like the idea of useing an EA even though lots of people say they are no good. I would think you would have to be a good manual trader in order to program an EA because you canā€™t tell a computer how to do something if you canā€™t do it yourself.

Exactly. You need to be a good coder AND trader. If you look around, there are a lot of good coders, who canā€™t trade. Plus a lot of traders, who canā€™t code.

I for myself know how to code and trade, but I canā€™t trade that manually. I traded my account a 100% up in 4 months just to show to myself I can do it. However, I wouldnā€™t like to become a pet of my computer and react to fancy signals or charts.

The last couple of minutes my new baby made 40 pips by the way. So, it is and will always stay in profit zone now. Was that a nice move down eurusd? The question is just how far my new baby will go ā€¦