This really stinks

whenever i register with a broker they put me with some Global crap that is regulated by some exitic island
i know some loser will just say this not our problem that it happened for you to be resident of a none G20 country
but i am looking for somebody who will open a demo account
keep in touch with me during trading hours via whatsapp or messenger and see if we would not thrive and do good
me with my pc and him or her with her or his phone from anywhere either work or home or stadium
I am looking for serious money loving people not any loser who does not have any life

I’m just a little confused - is this right? -
You have an account with a broker regulated by a weak regulator.
You want someone in a tougher jurisdiction to open a demo account and then feed you price data?
Then you identify good trades and you tell them what you’re doing, so they can also get into these trades using their live account if they wish?

not feed me price data but follow my signal which i have been testing for a while and got good result

Then why not just post your signals here? Someone reading BP will be interested enough to follow them.

a signal has to stay a bit hidden
but i will do it next week for only one week
so open your demo accounts and follow the thread that i have created named
Threading opportunities
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet s rumble

What is the link to the thread you have created for your signal? Also what has regulation got to do with your ability to trade and make profit? I have been trading with this broker called Forexchief and they have been amazing so far. Very professional broker that does not play with my money and orders.

whenever i register with a broker they put me with some Global crap that is regulated by some exitic island