This should be interesting!

Excited to give this a shot! I have a very technical job and sometimes it gets just nasty! A few benefits of my nasty job are that I work outdoors (absolutely love the freedom) and there’s a lot of down time. I hope to put this down time to use by studying something beneficial (forex) instead of playing on that FacePage app all day. I’m sure I will have plenty of questions and hope that one day I can be the guru returning the favor. See y’all in there!

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips. Happy learning and trading!!

1 Like

Hi sacul, welcome to this community , good luck for your journey and happy learning.

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @Sacul! You’re lucky you have spare time to study trading. It’s been really hard for me to balance everything going on in my life so that I’d be able to trade. :sweat: Are you going through the school of pips right now? :slight_smile:

Yes I am! I just opened a paper trade with Hugo’s way. There is still so much I don’t understand! :scream:

1 Like

Hello @Sacul! Welcome to the community! BabyPips is the best place for newbies so just spend your time learning here. Good luck on your trading journey!

Same. Even if I’m done with the school I always feel like there’s so much that I still need to learn. :thinking:

Welcome to Forex, happy trading