This Week's Question: Any New Year's Resolutions for 2022?

Well, since it’s a reality show the whole season is connected. They first select like 20 people and then keep cutting 2 or more people per episode based on their dishes. and on to the next round and so on.

For me personally, my favorite season is MasterChef US Season 4, So much talent and also drama. I really enjoyed watching that entire season. From MasterChef Jr. I loved Season 1, I couldn’t believe at their ages those kids are that talented. amazing to watch.

Your favorite Masterchef Judge? Mine so far was Graham. Aaron close second.

1 Like

Love Graham, What a creative guy, His deserts looks like Art. And such a nice guy too. I do like him a lot.

But I when it comes to favorite I gotta go with Ramsey. Without him it wouldn’t be the same. It’s his accent :relieved: and the way he articulates that’s really something. Yes, he can be a “bit” mean sometimes. But when it comes to knowledge and confidence about food. He’s awesome.

I first saw him on Hell’s Kitchen, Loved him since then. Really really good “Television Personality”

But When it comes to MasterChef Jr. He is such an amazing guy. The way he deal with the kids, a real and very nice mentor to them. it’s like two different personalities. Really like that about him.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single MasterChef Jr. show yet. Now I’m dying to see Gordon deal with kids too. LOL.

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Oh no it sounds stressful. X_x I don’t like drama and I don’t like it when the contestants are rushing and I also feel stressed lol. I get stressed watching GBBO sometimes HAHA.

1 Like

Ooh, you should check out season 3 though. There’s a blind chef (Christine Ha) in that season and her attitude & how she goes about doing her work is beautiful.

Not a fan of reality TV and the drama but that one Masterchef season was memorable for me.

2 Likes

That’s gangster!!! Talk about a
no-quit attitude!!

1 Like

What an amazing human being.