This Week's Question: As a Trader, What Gift Would You Like to Get This Christmas?

A dell laptop.

My wish for Christmas is to finally be able to make a living from trading and to be able to buy my family a house in Spain.

2 Likes

Ooooh!! Where?!?! Can you share some pics from that city or area?

I would someone to pay for a $10,000 evaluation account on MFF for me.

A laptop-- it’s hard trading on mobile.

A secondhand one is good option if you don’t have enough money to buy a new one yet. My desktop is secondhand one but it’s still good enough for my trading.

A complete understanding of crypto and block chain tech. The money morph is right around the corner!

Does relaxation count? I want to binge-watch Netflix while my kiddos play with their gifts and I don’t even want to think about cleaning or working, but my house needs to be clean or I won’t be able to relax.

3 Likes

You know what might be good for you? A device that could freeze time. Think about it. It’s 3pm. Freeze time, take a 12-hour nap (is that still a nap?), unfreeze time. It’s still 3pm.

2 Likes

I am not the type of person who likes to receive gifts, likes to be given a lot of attention, and so on. I am the type of person who makes gifts himself, arranges surprises, and impresses relatives with his actions. Here’s how I did on International Women’s Day. I came to my mom’s house while she was at work, she lives in another state, ordered flowers wholesale from https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/carnations in advance, and decorated the whole room with bouquets. She was so excited when I saw her smile I was happy. But to be honest, for Christmas I just want bitcoin to grow again to at least 70k-80k :smiley:

I’d like a butler please.

Trading capital of about $100

Any account size from any prop firm, or a trading capital of any amount.