This Week's Question: Do You Have Any Particular Pairs/Setups You're Eyeing This Week?

Lots of things happening in the markets right now plus, this week is also a pretty busy one in terms of economic events. How are your trading plans affected by this?

Are you looking to trade specific pairs or maybe a particular asset in the coming days?

For reference, here's this week's outlook article from Pippo:
2 Likes

I always have my eyes on USDJPY. :sweat_smile: But I’m also checking out a possible bearish move for GBPUSD. :thinking:

1 Like

Sticking to my EURUSD and USDJPY. The Bitcoin folks are getting exciting again, so I’m keeping an eye open on crypto too!

I have been waiting for weeks to identify any of my 12 pairs to trend. Fortunately, I can afford to be patient.

Yesterday was a beaut capture buying EUR/AUD on the 8hr chart. Put me back in the green for this year.

3 Likes

XAU/USD will be great if I can get more forecast on it

I entered a sell/short trade on AUDCHF at 0.6135 on Wednesday. Profit target is 0.6048 and stop loss is 0.6235. Long trade on GBPAUD entry at 1.8353, profit target at 1.8580 and stop loss 1.8129

Do you ever trade on short term carts like 1, 5 and 15 minute?

Basically, it’s setting up three ducks in a row. Daily for trend movement, 4hr for entry/exit, and I hr for price movement all to be with the Daily trend.

Very occasionally, I play 1,5,and 15 minutes scalping on the DAX indice, having a movement signal on the second half hour candle price, following London opening.