This Week's Question: Have You Changed Anything in the Way You Trade This 2023?

A lot of things have changed since the pandemic but this year especially seems to be very interesting for the finance world. Whether you’re in the TradFi or DeFi industry, it seems like there’s always something controversial brewing.

Have you changed anything in the way you trade this year?

Maybe you're a bit more conservative in your trades or maybe you consider more news releases compared to the years before? Or if you're doing the same exact thing you've been doing in the past, why do you think that's been working for you?
2 Likes

What changed was me, compared to the past - from no-brainer executions to zero emotions.

2 Likes

More stop loss. Yup, I was trading without one too much.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve learned to rely on myself even more than before and trade based on my own analysis.

2 Likes

I came across 'The Scruffy Trader" youtube vids. The guy thinks outside the box and scales backwards if trades go against him. It has rescued many losing trades for me. I also use the currency strength meter here as a guide

1 Like

Although the market in general is dynamic and always changing, but we are the ones who have to change, because in my opinion, the market was created by people and people’s mentalities are constantly changing and updating, so what’s better than Let us be a part of this positive change :+1:

1 Like

Well, yes. I changed my pair. it was harder than you could expect because it was not a pair, it was the pair :)))))

Starting forex earlier, that would be enough for me.

1 Like