This Week's Question: If There's One Thing You Could Change About the Trading Industry, What Would It Be?

Maybe you’d want the forex market to be open even on weekends. Or get rid of “unnecessary” broker regulations. Or maybe something related to using leverage.

If you’ve ever wished something was different in the trading industry whether currency, equities, or commodities, this is your thread!

In case you missed the title, here’s this week’s question:

If there’s one thing you could change about the trading industry, what would it be?

1 Like

The continuing social media marketing hype that FX Garden of Eden is filled with golden apples. All newbies have to do is pick them without moving their butt from the couch.

4 Likes

You hit the nail on the head there.

1 Like

Definitely agree with Steve. :blush: But, if I were to add something I’d change, it’s probably that using demo accounts for a certain amount of time would be mandatory for newbies. :sweat_smile: This is just so they don’t burn through their money before actually learning to trade.

2 Likes

Yes - get rid of “unnecessary” broker regulations"

I hate self appointed busy bodies poking their noses in and telling me what I can and can’t do.

1 Like

Algorithms used to destroy/blow small accounts traders

i would not change anything…

Rather than change, I would try to eradicate the shysters, false prophets and misinformation from the industry. This would automatically alleviate stringent laws as these are designed to curb such delinquent behaviour.

yes, if only the market could move 10X faster, im winning pips but losing time.

Definitely the Forex scammers!

To this effect, I am conducting academic research on the effects of subtle online manipulation on the trading and investment decisions of inexperienced traders and investors.

Should anyone wish to participate, I would be grateful.

Thank you all in advance.

Nothing cos nothing completely painless :triumph::smiley: