This Week's Question: What Are You Currently Thankful For?

Hey am Daniel

The family I created. I came from a lot of dysfunction, but now my husband and I are the parents I always dreamed about having. My children really did make me see the world differently.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving week ahead…
Am thankful for life, good health, my friends and family… The ability to learn forex at an early age and am thankful for the decisions I made, the mistakes I learned and above all, security :blush:

Apparently not, I think I’m in a rut. Let’s hope that 2023 comes up with something better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

correction:
Let’s hope that I come up with something better

correction again:
In 2023 I will come up with something better

correction again:
Today, I will come up with something better.

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Hahaha :grinning: You have kinda shown me what 2023 is going to be like. Can I choose to stay in 2022 only :rofl:

1 Like

So good to read so many grateful responses! The fact that we all have the means (and time) to engage in this type of conversation just emphasizes how much we have to be thankful for. Thank you all for participating!

3 Likes

2022 is downtrending right now. But I am seeing a major support level around Dec 23. :rofl:
The risk here is there is no SL. And also there is no option for sitting on the sideline and watch what is going to unfold for 2023. :rofl:

So, I guess we all have to make ourselves available and take advantage of whatever 2023 has to offer at any given moment. :smiley:

Future

1 Like

My health…Too many sick people in my life at the moment. Hoping everyone gets better in the New Year.

That was inspirational ! I already have that printed and pasted on my desk. Thanks for those words of wisdom my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, it’s better to go short on 2022 :rofl: How many lots of 2023 have you bought, I think it’s time to go all in :laughing:

Health!
Health and Health!
It’s easy to take it for granted, but when something goes wrong, it can really knock you off your feet.
So let’s raise a glass to our health and well-being, and make sure we’re doing everything we can to stay healthy and happy. Cheers!"