This Week's Question: What Are You Currently Thankful For?

It’s Thanksgiving week! Here in the U.S., this means lots of food, family time, and barely any market movement. Ha.

But also, it’s a time to take a step back from the busyness of life and think about the many good things we have or that have happened to us. Right now, what’s that for you?

What are you currently thankful for?

For me personally, I’m always grateful for good health. It means being able to work, play, and not spend any money on healthcare or medicine/drugs!

15 Likes

I’m grateful to be alive and in the United States.

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Day! @Ananais @Penelopip and all :innocent:

3 Likes

[quote=“Ananais, post:1, topic:942598”]
I’m always grateful for good health.

Well said

2 Likes

For me, I’m thankful for everything that I have at this moment, food to eat, house to live, clothes to wear and a good health. Just a normal life but I think I’m more lucky than many people so I’m always thankful for that.

5 Likes

This is the best way to manifest for sure I am so grateful for my continued ability to learn against all odds.

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m Old !

We “Boomerish” had the only period in human history of real freedom.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Grateful for technology lol. How else would we be even having this conversation if not for the internet! :joy:

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving week to everyone participating in the thanksgiving. :tada:

Right now, I am grateful for lot of things. Especially stumbling upon Babypips as the first place I heard about FX which sparked my interest into FX and completely nurturing my mindset.

The educational contents and the community members are true goldmine, helping me to jump over countless mistakes I would had made if I was to hear about FX from different sources before knowing about babypips.com. :pray:

3 Likes

I’m very happy for the good health care I must have had when I was still very young. I was a very healthy baby and then child, but many people in the world never even make it out of childhood.

4 Likes

I am Thankful than even I live in a country with a HUGE economic downfall (I’m from Sri Lanka, If anyone stayed up-to-date about current economy Sri Lanka is facing it’s worst inflation of all time) Me and my family live in a place where it’s least affected. We are able to afford most necessities that over 60% of the country currently scrape by. and for now I am so grateful for that, especially my parents that they chose where we live. Amazingly Blessed with that! Thank You!

4 Likes

I was about to comment the same :joy:

I only read news and was wondering how bad is the situation actually :disappointed: Good to know that you are safe. And I hope that the situation gets better for everyone.

1 Like

I am thankful for the weather these days. It’s just perfect. I love winter season but I can’t take the extreme cold :cold_face: So, I hope the weather stays like this till christmas :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I am currently thankful to Babypips forum and staff that I won a price in the recent giveaway. Thank you organizers!

4 Likes

I’m thankful that I’ve survived yet another year in the same shitty job that I’ve been doing for the last 4 years for god knows why :grinning:

3 Likes

I like your stamina.
Do you have an exit strategy?

2 Likes

I’m thankful for…

My eyesight.

Are you in 2023 already. Todays date here is November 25. How’s 2023 look like?

2 Likes