This Week's Question: What are You Trying to Achieve Before 2021 Ends?

Could be trading-related, could be something completely different. Perhaps a career-related goal? Savings maybe? Or maybe something really simple like not getting sick?

Personally, I’m looking to finally get some $$ in gold whether via mining stocks or spot!

What’s yours?

2 Likes

High on my list of achievments would be to to keep my self and my Trading Account
alive in 2021,so I can live to Trade another year…physically and financially!

1 Like

Sell two more residential properties at a profit :grimacing:

Trading related - Be profitable, by any amount.

Other - At the beginning of the year I made a list of few things to achieve,

1- Lean a new language (Currently doing it)

2- Read At least 36 non-fiction books (3 books a month , but after 8 months I should’ve read 24, I’ve only read 10, so have to do something about that.)

3 & 4 - Start a Blog and a youtube channel.(These two things I haven’t even touched yet. Gotta start that too)

2 Likes

I started trading on a real account with a tried strategy for a year and a half so at the end of the year I’ll look at how the $300 account was transferred and who I’ll share with you the result at the end of 2021 and there’s hopefully

For me, I am planning to earn enough money, so I can finally go to an IT college in January.

Just to remain consistently profitable, achieving at least 5-10% monthly for the rest of the year.

I also need to finish reading The Disciplined Trader & Trading in the zone (books by Mark Douglas) and re-read them.

To read those five books ob my table that I have.

My goal is to read some books, learn to cook atleast 5 new dishes and that too healthy one’s .

1 Like

Am trying to understand the basic of trading and push the call button on my own!

1 Like
  • To stop being a people pleaser, clean up the mess I created, and live this life with passion.
  • Find a trading mentor to accelerate my progress as a trader.
  • Read more books on areas that really interest me.
  • Quit trading my time for money and living a JOB (just over broke) lifestyle.
1 Like