This Week's Question: What Will You Be Focusing on for the Month of June?

Haha currently I am just forcing myself to cut back and substitute for lower calorie options like a sparkling water or something similar. At one stage I was buying 2 a day :grimacing:
Currently down to maybe 2-3 a week which is a bit of an improvement and makes them feel like more of a treat haha.

1 Like

Yes. After 13 years, the properties should have increased in value by about 120% based on averages over the past 50 years. But where we bought them (for yield) is still depressed, and many of them are still not worth the prices we paid back in 2006 to 2008. We are not alone in this respect. But it is an example of how leverage can negatively affect outcomes, and for a very long time. And for everyone there is an age past which you are no longer eligible for most if not all of the BTL mortgages. Happy days :crazy_face:

My focus has been on learning new trading strategies

1 Like

Yeah I’m writing this after I just finished my third cup of coffee for the day. Definitely nowhere near the process of getting rid of caffeine! How do you deal with the lack of sleep though?

Thank goodness you also have money on crypto! Heh.

Oh nice! Can you tell us more?