This Week's Question: What Will You Be Focusing on for the Month of June?

We’re bringing back this weekly question! Whether your focus this week is trading-related or maybe more work or even personal, write it down below!

For me personally, I’m trying to focus on getting back into the habit of reading so I have a couple of books and audio books to get me back on track.

What about you?

3 Likes

Interesting!
This month my trading goal is probably contradictory to most - I am actually aiming to spend LESS time on the computer and more time with my family!

On a purely personal front - I am attempting to curb my iced coffee addiction :sweat_smile:

Interested to hear what others have to say!

2 Likes

For me I’m planning to develop few new skills this month. I’ve enrolled into few udemy courses but never got a chance to complete them.

At the beginning of the month told myself this will be the month I’ll finally get into that. and already making progress. Completed few courses during first two weeks. and have a long way to go. Hope to complete few more in next two weeks too.

2 Likes

I am focusing on relaxing my trading while taking an evaluation course on CTI prop firm. Target $300 on a $5000 live account, without exceeding a $200 withdrawal. Max S/L risk - 0.25 lot size. Time span - one whole year to reach target.

As at now, since beginning of the month, I’m at breakeven at -$6.65.

1 Like

Ooooh. :thinking: Hmm. Come to think of it, we’re already halfway through June and I’m still all over the place. :sweat_smile: But if anything, I think I’m gonna be focusing more saving money and planning for the future. I wanna save up for real estate investments and I just need to plan out how to get there! :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Hi,
Not sure which country you live in, but this applies to many developed countries, and is what allowed me to leverage up to a £3M property portfolio before the bank crash of 2008.

Seek no money down deals, or no money left in deals. I see rapidly increasing quantity of Youtube ads lately. I am not suggesting you blow your brains out and do it 30 times over, but one or two is (in my opinion) actually a low risk investment. Banks recently upped the ante on leveraged property investment by allowing 95% mortgages. That is manna from heaven for anyone who went over the top a decade or more ago.

I have 30 years of residential property purchase / selling for both self (private principal residence) or business (buy to let properties), and just before the crash I was buying properties for negative cash.

1 Like

For June, I have 3 goals.
1 Set up my test rig tower PC to mine one crypto currency as a proof of concept (another get rich slow scheme in the making :heart_eyes:)
2 Choose all the indicators for the Forex trading algorithm (baseline strategy) and start backtesting one currency pair.
3 File business papers for the last six months and make a start on FY20/21 accounts for submission (the most boring and hated activity of each year - hands down)

1 Like

Think of relying entirely on Forex as a job for life

This month i’m focusing more on my health at a personal front. Been eating very unhealthy food with zero exercise. Will start exercising and will probably plan a small vacation for a few days. I really want to take my mind off of what is going on in the world.

1 Like

The Euros…

1 Like

Royal Ascot :horse_racing: :horse_racing: :horse_racing: :horse_racing:

1 Like

My mind usually works contrary to what is considered normal. So much so that at times I have to seriously wonder if I am actually sane, lol. Take what my mind is focused on this june for example…Passing the fundingtalent.com challenge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys! This is quite an interesting thread! Well I think gold can be a real bet this month. I am gonna closely look at it this month to gain from some swings.

1 Like

Fine tuning Forex skills and knowledge is always a good focus.

1 Like

I will invest my money on online trade and online retailer business. I think i will be good for me.

1 Like

Making progress with the training. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know when you’re able to do it. I’ve been trying for YEARS! I can’t. I can’t deal with the headache, the lack of focus, reduced productivity/energy, etc! I’m afraid I’m just addicted to it. What’s your plan? Maybe I was doing it wrong!

That’s a huge improvement! Good luck and I hope you completed more this past week!

1 Like

That sounds really good! Are you happy with that?

You’re definitely not alone in this! Good luck on the real estate venture!

Wow, that’s a lot of experience. Are you still doing it today? Curious as to what, if any, changed from when you started vs. recently.

Constantly in awe by your curiosity and willingness to try new things!!!

Yeah just reading that made me yawn. Thoughts on getting someone else to do that?

Join the club! I’m starting to get on the healthy train too before it’s too late.