This Week's Question: What's a Scam That People Don't Realize is a Scam?

Oh that’s spicy and in some respects quite true too .
They can and will cover their tracks like any company can when the proverbial s@#t hits the fan

Going to university is a scam. Unless you plan to pursue a career that requires certification, I don’t think there’s any need for college. It’s soooo expensive!

Take the necessary classes for something you want to pursue, ok. I get it. But 4 years is too long. Culinary Art school is about 1 year. Learning to be a music producer is probably the same. Save your money!

Four years to study art history? Hmmm. I don’t know…

SUV’s.
Crossovers.

Coloured wrist bands, which you think will make other people think you’re a nice person.

1 Like

Yes I agree the more established or “reputable” are often the more unethical.They know how to extrapolate as much money as possible without "breaking the rules " The FCA couldn’t give a toss

This just occured to me. The term superfoods is a bit of a scam.

Just because a fruit or vegetable comes from a country you’ve never heard of doesn’t mean it’s super–it’s just different.

Any food with a strong color is nutrient-rich. If 60% of fruits and vegetables are nutrient-rich, does that make all of them superfoods?

Is garlic a superfood? How about compared to onions? Are onions a superfood? How about a mango vs spinach?

If all of them are superfoods, then none of them are superfoods. They’re just healthy food!

Try to vary your diet as much as you can, and you’ll be fine.