This Week's Question: What's One Thing That Made You Happy This Week?

Ah, definitely a wise move. Have you looked into other possible solutions like tea (valerian root) or tart cherry juice? Also reducing caffeine might help!

Sure, thanks.

I’ve never tried those. I tried one readily available which is the cannabis.
I also don’t take caffeines. My sleeplessness was due to anxiety and taking cannabis was like taking 2in1 drugs

1 Like

don you want to share this enjoyment with others? :cry:

Thank you so much :pray: I wish you the same feelings I had during that time.

hahaha trust me, when I go to the supermarket, I want the bigger portions! But, I know what the cost of that is. Eating that much ice cream in one sitting will spike your insulin. I’m not diabetic, and I’m trying to keep it that way.

@Ananais Do you ever overindulge?

Hi, i am cheating here because it is over 2 weeks since you asked. But for this week, it was attending two important meetings at the office two days on a row. For many reasons (and some excuses) it is over three months since I attended the office. This reinforces a belief I have that never changes, having cut my teeth at an early age on sales and pre-sales roles. Not meeting people face to face is the biggest mistake we make in this Web3.0 world where many spend over half their awake time glued to a social media screen in physical isolation from the rest of the world, kidding ourselves that " we are more productive working from home".

This further reinforced my beliefs of a lifetime. If you do not strive to meet people in the flesh, establish a personal relationship with them besides a business relationship, you not only become less effective by choosing to ignore what makes 80 to 90% of people’s decisions (trust and true friendship between colleagues) but you risk falling into mental illnesses by being isolated

Try your best to find anybody local to you with an interest in trading, and if that is impossible, then find someone who has another common interest with you. Friendships are totally under-rated in 21st century.

Of course, the second best to that is to ask questions on BabyPips. It is certainly a place I have found many friends over the past 10 or 15 years.

2 Likes

Yep. It looks very similar to this and Yes, so much flavor, It got a mix of vegetables, proteins and carbs so it’s a complete and quite a heavy meal.

It originated in Northern Sri Lanka, but according to that website you got the image it’s popular in India, Singapore and many other countries. Did not know that. That’s awesome!

1 Like

I spoke with a friend that I hadn’t spoken to in a while. There wasn’t any disagreement–I was just very busy.

It was cool to catch up with him for a while.